How I finally ended a life long battle with smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
WONDERFUL story GlowGirl! I'm sure it'll hit a nerve in each and every one of us on here. We can all relate to at least ONE of your 'hard times'.

I'd do as AJMoore suggested and print off a copy of this story and send it to as many 'powers that be' as you can. Every one of them should be made aware of just HOW much ecigs mean to us now, NON-SMOKERS.

glowgirl

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
A, A
WONDERFUL story GlowGirl! I'm sure it'll hit a nerve in each and every one of us on here. We can all relate to at least ONE of your 'hard times'.

I'd do as AJMoore suggested and print off a copy of this story and send it to as many 'powers that be' as you can. Every one of them should be made aware of just HOW much ecigs mean to us now, NON-SMOKERS.

Domino, I will and by the way I love your picture and read a lot of your posts. I enjoyed your stealth vape at the movies so much I immediately went to the movies and did it! It was wonderful!

Reactions: KC0YNU

TwiztidKennyD

Moved On
Mar 30, 2010
Port Saint Lucie, FL
  • Deleted by Warped3k
  • Reason: Member Moved On

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
I applaud your absolute honesty in your story. It IS inspirational. I agree it should be seen by the anti-smoking groups. Well, it should be read by everybody.

It is "IN YOUR FACE" truth about the addiction and the opportunity for freedom given to you by an electronic cigarette.

You are the VOICE of us all, and I humbly thank you.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
GlowGirl-Thank you so much for your story. It tells so clearly how it's not just a matter of will power, and that shaming people for smoking doesn't work. Think about sending your story to the Mike Malloy radio show too. If they hear about the powerful impact that show had, they may do follow ups and continue to get the word out there.

• Agree

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
GREAT STORY.

Okay, I’ve been thinking on this one for a long time.
A social group called the ECF Library Annex.

This story got me off my duff and I started it.
The first thread will:

The Best-Of-The-Best Success Stories.
A link to this story is the first.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/ecf-library-annex.html
All informative posts are welcome.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I cried.

Yeah, I said it, so screw you all.
:D

But then, I cry during Twilight Zone episodes, and even some commercials.
:rolleyes:

And by the way, I sure hope you signed the petition linked in my signature!!
Because "they" want to take these things away from us you know.
:mad:

Okay, I’ve been thinking on this one for a long time.
A social group called the ECF Library Annex.

This story got me off my duff and I started it.
The first thread will:

The Best-Of-The-Best Success Stories.
A link to this story is the first.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/ecf-library-annex.html
All informative posts are welcome.
Have you seen the posts by Jaka?
They belong there as well.

MichaelB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I wish everyone could be this brutally honest with ourselves and open enough to tell others. Our addictions to cigarettes have made us do things we are not proud of and would make a normal person cringe. Thank you for your story and baring your soul to help those of us who are teetering on the edge, looking for validation of our frustrations of not being able to quit, and needed this inspirational true story to fully commit ourselves to a better life. THANK YOU!!!

glowgirl

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
A, A
I wish everyone could be this brutally honest with ourselves and open enough to tell others. Our addictions to cigarettes have made us do things we are not proud of and would make a normal person cringe. Thank you for your story and baring your soul to help those of us who are teetering on the edge, looking for validation of our frustrations of not being able to quit, and needed this inspirational true story to fully commit ourselves to a better life. THANK YOU!!!

We could take a walk down memory lane, recounting all the horrible things we did to smoke...........MeeemmmoOOrrrrrriieeeeeeeeeess like the corner of my mind.......twisted, terrible, smoky memories...of the way we were..... (what? those aren't the right lyrics?).

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
That was a moving story(I don't get moved that easily) and well written.. Let's keep it up top for a little while......;)
stickie_note.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread