Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey, fam! I promised I'd show you what I did this weekend, so here goes.

If anyone has ever had a crazier job than dancing around in this costume, I wanna hear about it here. I can't suffer alone :p

14022350_10154363788362383_3787441444517625712_n.jpg

Hey, fam! I promised I'd show you what I did this weekend, so here goes.

If anyone has ever had a crazier job than dancing around in this costume, I wanna hear about it here. I can't suffer alone :p

View attachment 590035

HAHA! This costume is awesome! Must be pretty hard to vape with that on though hahaa

Reactions: Foggy Road

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
That is just plain awesome! Kudos to you for making kiddos happy. Must be hotter than heck in there though
Thanks! Oh, man! It was sweltering. I had to wear it for an entire hour and I had to dance and sing and be generally cheerful! It was all worth it in the end.
I figured I would have sweated off a lot of pounds, however I did not. :p

PS Smilin just posted a thread and he's back if you wanna pop in there and say hi! <3

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I have not done anything nearly as crazy. I'll give you credit!
Thanks! It really ends up being a lot of fun at the time. The beforehand makes me nervous, like I'm going to be a bad elmo or mouse or princess.

Then, in the aftermath, I usually see how ridiculous it is.

I can't wait til the day I get pulled over for something and a cop sees a giant trash bag in my backseat with an elmo head sticking out. :p

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
This is getting so unfair and so crazy.
Yes it is. If we purchase an item, it has to be face to face. This means that we have to buy in person from a physical shop. Now the shops also know this and instead of helping us vapers, they are pushing up the prices. It's disgusting where this all is going

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Yes it is. If we purchase an item, it has to be face to face. This means that we have to buy in person from a physical shop. Now the shops also know this and instead of helping us vapers, they are pushing up the prices. It's disgusting where this all is going
That literally turns my stomach. That's a violation of rights on so many levels. Especially now that many local shops are closing too. I can't believe shops are pushing up prices! This is supposed to be a community and we are supposed to support one another, especially in times like these when our rights are being stomped upon. I'm so sorry you're going through that! :evil::evil::evil:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
How often do you dress up as a furry animal to entertain people? Or is a one time thing?
I have been doing it almost every weekend for a few months now! This weekend I think I have to dress up as a mouse or a princess and do some "magic" one day, and then dress up as "elmo" the next day for a church picnic.

At first, I was reluctant to do it for my friend, who has a business of this and a giant closet full of disembodied character heads and sparkly outfits, but I figured "what the hey" and I LOVED it.

I have barely had a free weekend all summer, but it's worth it to see the smiles on kids' faces.

Sometimes they figure out that I'm a person, though and then they try to lift my princess dress or tug my costume. That's one of the job hazards. LOL

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
I have been doing it almost every weekend for a few months now! This weekend I think I have to dress up as a mouse or a princess and do some "magic" one day, and then dress up as "elmo" the next day for a church picnic.

At first, I was reluctant to do it for my friend, who has a business of this and a giant closet full of disembodied character heads and sparkly outfits, but I figured "what the hey" and I LOVED it.

I have barely had a free weekend all summer, but it's worth it to see the smiles on kids' faces.

Sometimes they figure out that I'm a person, though and then they try to lift my princess dress or tug my costume. That's one of the job hazards. LOL

HAHAHAHHAA! That would be awkward for sure!

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
HAHAHAHHAA! That would be awkward for sure!
It's hilarious. It becomes like a battle. They get so intent on proving that there's a human in the costume that they have actually jumped up to try to pull down the back of my Minnie dress.

I get really fired up about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread