Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I've been vaping for 7.5 years and have tried hundreds of different liquids.
And a whole slew of the most touted ones over the years.

Halo Tribeca is still my favorite of all time.
(Well, maybe Tasty Vapor frosted oatmeal cookie... maybe)

I did once try their Subzero and it melted my face, but I was never into menthol.
So take that for what it's worth.
:)

Now that I vape zero nicotine, I have to use mint liquids to get some kind of feeling.
So, sadly, I no longer vape Tribeca at this time, and I do miss it very much.

Now I vape Belgian Cocoa mixed with Kringle's Curse, and throw in a touch of fruit flavor.
I like the Backwoods Blueberry, Pomegranate, and Cryptic Blast.

Halo is as legit as the day is long.
There may be no more legit vaping company in existence.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
In my experience, Halo is top notch. From my first bottle of Menthol Ice five and a half years ago until now, the consistency is as good as it gets. They were among the first vendors shipping in glass bottles. When many liquid makers were mixing in their homes, which I suspect some still are, Halo was using a lab from the outset. Their lawsuit fighting the FDA deeming regulations, filed within 24 hours of the regulations being released, shows more commitment to the industry and vapers than most all others. My most trusted liquid vendor for sure.

numsquat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
Subzero is what piqued my interest the most. Back before I quit vaping about 4 years ago, I was on a search for an ice cold tear inducing menthol vape, and I am again on that search. Would you say subzero is up my alley or are there stronger menthols out there?

It is one of the stronger menthols out there but not the strongest. But for my taste buds it is one of the best strong but also balanced/smooth menthols.

tica02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Minne-soda!
Menthol ice from halo is my all day all the time vape forever. A bit on the spendy side they'll continue to be my goto.
Their devices are solid, customer service is excellent. Good coupons and nice points program. I'm a halo fan girl because that's what I quit smoking with.
Also possibly the cleanest juice I've ever tasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: 440BB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread