How long are your TFV8 coils lasting you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerdwhite

Aug 18, 2016
My first one (T8 octuple coil) lasted me a little over 2 weeks of heavy vaping. All sweet flavors with 3-5 semi-dry burns per day to change juice flavors.

The flavor was still really good but had diminished slightly. More obvious was diminished airflow and reduced vapor production. I've included a pic of what my coil looked like when it came out.

What kind of mileage are you guys and gals getting out of your TFV8 coils? Please be sure to give some reference info and also which coil you have been using.
image.jpeg

Reactions: smacksy

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
My first one (T8 octuple coil) lasted me a little over 2 weeks of heavy vaping. All sweet flavors with 3-5 semi-dry burns per day to change juice flavors.

The flavor was still really good but had diminished slightly. More obvious was diminished airflow and reduced vapor production. I've included a pic of what my coil looked like when it came out.

What kind of mileage are you guys and gals getting out of your TFV8 coils? Please be sure to give some reference info and also which coil you have been using.
View attachment 592969
Can you post a cloud pic vaping this coil?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ksubaihi

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
All over
tbh both stock coils didn't last me 10 days each. Bro, you tried the Joyetech Ultimo w/ ceramic coils? As much as I love the beast, the ceramic coils on the ultimo take the cake when compared to the beast's coils. They not only beat the beast in terms of flavor, they'll also last you a month even after heavy use.
:thumbs:
Enjoy !

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
tbh both stock coils didn't last me 10 days each. Bro, you tried the Joyetech Ultimo w/ ceramic coils? As much as I love the beast, the ceramic coils on the ultimo take the cake when compared to the beast's coils. They not only beat the beast in terms of flavor, they'll also last you a month even after heavy use.
:thumbs:
Enjoy !
I'm skeptical of ceramic coils being safe..With the beast I'm after massive clouds..for flavor I vape the Herk RTA-2 and the Griffin 25..
But that's just me, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread