How long did it take you to get your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
I placed an online order with Rick late in the evening on 2-19. The next morning I got an email from Rick showing the order had been shipped. I decided to pay the extra for the Priority Mail because I was stuck without a working clearo and was very low on juice. The package came on the 22nd so two days in the mail via Priority Mail.

I was happy with the entire experience, I'll leave a detailed feedback in a new thread. Thanks Rick!

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Ordered my 3 protanks from vapor alley today and it has shipped hours later with an expected delivery in 2 days which is great. In my experience if it says expected delivery march 29 it will be here then so great job vapor alley and great price on the protank at 16.99. That's the best price places have as a pre-order so kudos to you. I am now a loyal customer due to great customer service and great prices.

Sheila Michele 1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got my order the next day but it had to sit at the post office since I got there too late to actually pick it up :/
Great delivery time. (granted I live in MD and it ships from MD)

There was one item missing but I was still able to play with my new 'toy' - Gave Rick a call to inform him of the missing item and he was very pleasant and I already got the email that it shipped.

We will definitely be ordering from Vapor Alley again.

v8per

Feb 18, 2011
florida
i h ad the quickest delivery ever I ordered 2 days ago and got it this afternoon in the mail great costumer service .. I need to get in touch with a few questions about the itaste 30 I ordered .. im certain that I will figure it out and expect the service and answers will be prompt as well.. first time ordered from vapor alley will order again this was Maryland to florida.. :) im happy and ty

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I placed an order on Monday April 22nd for $71.95 consisting of a Kanger Pro-tank, replacement heads, eGo atomizer head/cone/thing (waste of $), my very first genuine JoyeTech eGo Twist 650mah battery & an eGo charger, I went with cheapest shipping. Shipped same day, arrived in amish country on Wed.

Last night er this morning, I forget, I went back to VA and placed an order for $100.43 consisting of an eGo 400mah mini battery, Green JoyeTech eGo Twist 900mah battery, White eGo Vision VV Spinner 1100mah battery, VA USB Vape Tray, large charging bag, and some eGo steel chrome/gold sleeves & cones (the ones I wanted aren't in stock), free shipping. Woke up this morning to an e-mail saying it has shipped.

Attention VaporAlley employee(s), as an owner of 3 Provari's (2 standard v2.5's & 1 mini v2.5), 2 Reos (VVG & Reo Grand), Z-Atty-Pro, iClear30, Mark Buggs Chalice RBA, HH.357 attys, boges, 2 new Kir Fanis Carto-Punch kits, Phiniac tanks, big daddy 'n lil mama tanks, empire drip shields, empire attys, more juices than a vending machine. I gotta admit, I didn't need an EGO or PROTANK. But curiosity got the better of me, when the time came to decide who to give my business to, let's just say I'm proud to support VaporAlley!

Now I'm going back to sleep because I think the Sun is trying to kill me.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Ordered last night after dinner. Opened my email later and found a shipping notice. On Saturday evening that's surprising enough but when I went to U.S.P.S tracking and put the number in expecting nothing but the red "we don't have it yet" notice, I got a "we've been notified electronically" notice which means it is actually ready to go out when the P.O. is open. Packing and shipping are prolly one of the last things I'd be doing on Saturday night. I've been a customer for probably over a year and shipping has always been prompt above and beyone expectations. A few times I've had inquireys and they have also been promptly answered. The products have also always been exactly as presented as well. Thanx Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread