How Long Did It Take You To Receive Your Order?

How Many Business Days Did it Take to Ship?

• 1-2 days

• 3-4 days

• 5 days

• over 5 days

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Thanks, my fellow Vaporites!

Friday Night Sale was the best night for everyone including GP.

I spent a whole bunch of hard work to get 32 orders out by noon on Saturday.
Yes, I do live 2 blocks from the PO. And I hit it up at 11:57am Thank God that I mingle with the ladies there. If not, I would have got the "Sorry Sucker, We're CLOSED!"

I always try my best, and will always fix something that is broken.

I did receive a phone calls today letting me know that I messed up an order--forgot something. Thanks to Bria for understanding and knowing that I sent it out today.
Folks, that is only the second order, out of over 500 that was considered wrong.
That is less than a half of a percent (0.004) of Complete Orders. Not Bad!
(actually better than any ship store that I know of)

Like I said before,

I will try my best to make all of you happy and fully satisfied.
I will refund any orders that you are unhappy with.
I will re-ship anything that is DOA
I will warranty any items for a month (watch for upcomming news on this @ GP)
I will pick and pack all orders and ship by next day (as long as it is possible)
I will honor any and all thoughts that you may have.
I will please everyone, anyway that I can.

Just email me if you have ANY questions, comments, or concerns about anything.,

(just remember, I work my painting business most days, and sometimes cant answer the phone all the time. I will also answer emails asap)

thanks and hopefully all will be sorted out soon.

---Just a note---

I will be taking my vacation this summer, for a whopping 4 day weekend (better than nothing) And it will be this weekend. Friday until Monday.
I will post a thread on this soon, after I figure out what will take place.
To be honest, I am thinking that I may hold off on all (or most) orders until next week.

Rob

Last edited:

bellamama333

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2009
Ohio

Rob

Rob, please be mindful that there are many single women out here who might get some ideas about this statement. The perfect man (sigh)!

Stopped in to say before I was distracted:
Ordered Friday late night. Shipped Saturday. Here on Monday! One day ship time! Wow!

bellamama333

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2009
Ohio
Like I said before,

I will try my best to make all of you happy and fully satisfied.
I will honor any and all thoughts that you may have.

Rob

I know, out of context and all, but I went there, because I live there!

Have a wonderful, non-stressful mini-vacation! Everything will still be here when you get back. Including your customers!

Mickeylynn

Aug 1, 2009
Milwaukee
Rob, please be mindful that there are many single women out here who might get some ideas about this statement. The perfect man (sigh)!

Stopped in to say before I was distracted:
Ordered Friday late night. Shipped Saturday. Here on Monday! One day ship time! Wow!

I'm not single and I thought it. I can't help it if my mind runs to the gutter alot can I?:oops:

I did come to this thread for a reason. Rob must've had my package in hand when he checked his PO box for the check. He got the check on Thursday, it shipped that day and it was here by Saturday.

bellamama333

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2009
Ohio
I'm not single and I thought it. I can't help it if my mind runs to the gutter alot can I?:oops:

I did come to this thread for a reason. Rob must've had my package in hand when he checked his PO box for the check. He got the check on Thursday, it shipped that day and it was here by Saturday.

"Package in hand" Rob! I have a question....!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

bellamama333

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2009
Ohio
Glad to see your face again. I sorta have a bit of a crush on you. I am sure I am not the only one. I might have to post a poll "Who has a crush on Rob?" My question was sorta unstated in a stated manner. So, embarrased! I thought I had gone unnoticed.
You must quit talking about satisfaction and such things that you do. I know you just can't help yourself and all but that kinda talk (and that curl) has me all flustered.

mycro

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Michigan
So-maybe I should have used a money order instead of a check:confused:, in the meantime I ordered from another vendor cause almost out of juice8-o, and had to do something....-so now I have juice, but its not as good tasting to me, i know its all subjective, but I use an 801 and the flavors GP sells taste pretty good in there, I will be happy when theres cc option to pay.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
mycro,

Let me know ahead of time when you need something quick.
There are many times I can ship sameday the order is placed.

thanks,
Rob

So-maybe I should have used a money order instead of a check:confused:, in the meantime I ordered from another vendor cause almost out of juice8-o, and had to do something....-so now I have juice, but its not as good tasting to me, i know its all subjective, but I use an 801 and the flavors GP sells taste pretty good in there, I will be happy when theres cc option to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread