How Long Did Your Bottle of Tobacco Haze Last You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Never seen this thread before (noob). What is this "haze" you speak of? Sounds interesting. I really enjoy Boba's and Gandalf. How does Haze compare to those? I may have to make a purchase. Always looking for another tobacco flavor to enjoy.

I'm a fan of both Boba's and Gandalf, and Tobacco Haze ranks right up there as one of the most interesting and complex tobacco flavors on the market in my book. I'd do a direct comparison between the three for you, but sadly I ran out of Haze some time ago because I just couldn't put it down (fortunately I ordered more this afternoon along with some Praze)! From memory, Haze is similar to the other two in that all three have fairly understated, yet deep flavors, and you get a little something different out of it each time you vape it. If I had to rank them, I'd say I like it about as much as Boba's and a little more than Gandalf. Do yourself a BIG favor and pick up a bottle or twelve! This is some of the best juice out there.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Gee thanks, Tez! Now I'll be ordering those two eventually!

By the way, I finally ordered that Menthol Tobacco you suggested. Expecting delivery later this week!

Back on subject-I'm hell on the Haze. Darth has, by now, surely placed an order that he won't regret.

Yup! Hard to beat the Haze! It's one of my favorite tobacco flavors at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread