How long do attys generally last you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
I think it's hard to say with atty life, like I have one 'main' atty but use about 3 each day, so I guess you would have to go by mL consumption, which I don't keep track of. How does everyone track how much you put through your atty? I'd be curious to keep track of what I use. Also, I have yet to have an atty die on me yet, only been dripping/using attys for approximately 3 months. I lost one, but it got burned up from
a pocket fire.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Can you put some perspective to that? How much are they used, that is are they your everyday / all day vape or just used part time?

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't know if I've been using the same one during that time or not. I might even be using an older IKV 510 at the moment. I did cycle them a bit when I first got them and stopped using them for a month or so when I got my Infinity Pro. Regardless, I am very happy with the length of time my attys from Ikenvape are lasting.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Tap! Tap! Tap! Anyone out there still on this topic? Last post was over a year and a half ago!

I just tried I06 1.8 ohm on my Reo. The first lasted... only 17 days. Daily use but it wasn't being pushed at high voltages in a mechanical Reo. One vape it was there, next vape it was open. Just by coincidence I happened to check the resistance on it a few hours before it died and it was still a solid 1.8 ohms. It was cleaned twice during this period with a hot water simmer, but no dry burns.

I still think the I06 1.8 ohm is one of the best vapes on a non VV Reo. Just a little disappointed with the life span on the first one.

Anyone out there with some more recent experience with I06?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread