How long do you vape or how much do you vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia
3-4 ML a day, lately 20mg liquid and I still smoke 3 or 4 cigarettes a day--down from 1 to 1.5 ppd for forty+ years. I normally don't go more than 15 minutes a day without vaping, but most of the time it's maybe 2 or 3 long drags, not the equivalent of an entire cigarette. Probably the closest I come to chain-vaping in a smoking sort of way is when I'm driving.

nanovapr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2011
Catatonic State, USA
A few drops per day of 100mg. I know I'll be bashed for saying this. Honestly, I don't think pg or vg is a good nicotine carrier. I get sick/nausiated off a high strength patch within 45 mins. However when vaping the strength mentioned, I don't feel much.

Instead of VG/PG, what is your preferred carrier for nic? And we all want to know what kind of PV that you use.

Last edited:

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
be4 a 30+yrs smoker now a habitual vaper for just over 1 yr..i stop counting the number of ml of juices i vape(i DIY and have unlimited concoction & never bore with my e-liquids)..only charge up my batteries when required..on average at least 2-3 650 mAh i charge per day..that how much i vape non stop..just loving it ..happy vaping every1;)..regards mafig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread