Status
Not open for further replies.

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
My first cartomizers were Kangers and they lasted a good while; still use some (just a hit here and there). Then I got some Boge cartos and they seem to be last aroud 3-4 days. I've been using Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured in 'em exclusively so lighter juices might work better. I have some from Volt cartomizers too; I think they're Blog but I haven't needed to open 'em yet. I just toss 'em out when they start tasteing funky. Around $1 for three days is WAY better than $20 for three days of analogs.

Last edited:

snorkelsandy

May 27, 2010
SC
Hi all,

Since I learned about cartomizers and specifically the Kr808 on this site, I haven't looked back! For me, the best part is that I don't have to take the tops off to refill. I just use the "condom method" which I also learned on this site. I use the rubber cover (the one without the stem in the middle) and put the juice in there. Then I slowly push the cartomizer in, battery side in first, and it will slowly fill. No need to take the top off, or to drip on the sides like others have recommended.

What do other think of this method? The blank ones are great, and I get them from Myvaporstore.

thanks,
sandy

Joe_Atlanta

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
Stone Mountain, Georgia
So far (little over 3 months with V4L cartos), I have had cartos last anywhere from 3 months to 3 days once I start vaping/filling/refilling/topping off. A lot depends on the thickness of the juice and how hot I run it. A thin juice that doesn't get "hot boxed" will make for a carto that lasts a long time ( and vice versa).

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
On a related note, where does everybody buy their blank Cartomizers? I've been trying to buy most of my supplies from Vaporkings, mostly because they're located very close to me and have great customer service... But their blanks are $1.85 apiece, and that seems pretty high to me.
I ordered yesterday 50 (10 packs) from NEW Soft Tip GP808 Cartomizers for 808 and got them for $50.24 (free shipping)

I also get (510 type so need an adapter, also from good prophets for like $1 and something)
15 Boge 510 Carto Deal When I can't find 808 on sale and am running low. Free drip tip with cartos. Awesome! (also free shipping)

I also like Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Blank - No Liquid (5pk) - Refill Cartridges but they're pricey so I wait for a sale.

Good Prophets I ordered yesterday around noon and got them today (same state)
CCV I order and get it in 2 days.

Hugs ~ Princess

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
I have the Halo G6 kit which is one of the new KR808D-1 kits. Halocigs sells cartomizers as well and I have had very, very good luck with them. Keep in mind that I burn EVERYTHING I touch...I'm a total "filler killer" unlike anything you have ever seen. I've yet to trash a Halo cartomizer. They also come in a neat little plastic carto carrying case that you can re-use. Anyhow, I've refilled these cartos multiple times and they are still going strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread