How long have you been vaping, and what is your preferred wattage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefullhonkey

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
Ottawa, ON
I might be a bit of an outlier, but I prefer lower voltages/wattages. Generally I hover at around 6W or 3.7-3.8V with my day to day atomizers, which are usually 2.4 or 2.5 ohms. Anything higher than that and my fave liquids assume an unpleasant character. I like the TH @ higher voltages, but can't seem to get past the taste.

generic mutant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
UK
I might be a bit of an outlier, but I prefer lower voltages/wattages. Generally I hover at around 6W or 3.7-3.8V with my day to day atomizers, which are usually 2.4 or 2.5 ohms. Anything higher than that and my fave liquids assume an unpleasant character. I like the TH @ higher voltages, but can't seem to get past the taste.

You forgot to say how long you've been vaping... :)

illusion

Nov 26, 2012
methuen,MA
i have been vaping for 4 years and my sweet spots are

#1, 24 watts with a single or dual coil at 0.6 ohm in a rba with 1 MNKE 18650 on a mech mod (6.3 amps}
#2, 35.5 watts with a 1.8 ohm single coil in a rba with 2 MNKE 18650's on a mech mod { 4.4 amps }
#3, 72.2 watts with a 0.2 ohm quad coil in a rba with 1 MNKE 18650 on a mech mod {19 amps} ( not recommended )

i also like 15.6 watts on a carto usually a 2.3 ohm carto at 6 volts or a 3ohm at 6v for 12 watts

illusion

Nov 26, 2012
methuen,MA
One way I might Choose to Distort or Portray e-Cigarettes Perception Negatively would be to say that using e-Cigarettes leads to People becoming So Addicted to them that they Can't Quit. Then I site Data Collected on the ECF about People who Obviously Can't Quit e-Cigarettes because they have been using them Longer that the Average period it took for Most People to Quit Analogs.

vaping should not be treated this way, its not a quit smoking product used for a few weeks like the patch its a whole other thing. we need to get vaping as far away from a quit smoking product as we can i hate the word " electronic cigarette " its a personal vaporizer its a whole other thing its not the patch and its not a pill its not for people to taper there nicotine habit, its a safe form of nicotine use thats all

i see what your saying but by living in fear they have already won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread