Dismiss Notice
ACT NOW!! Stop the FDA from banning nearly ALL vaping products from the market! Support the "Cole Bill" now: CLICK HERE for details

How long to process and ship an order?

Discussion in 'Vapealicious' started by elan123, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. elan123

elan123 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2011
    What is the current average time to process and ship an order with vapealicious lately?

I ordered about 8 days ago and hasn't shipped yet, so just curious what everyone is experiencing lately.
  2. Tallgirl1974

Tallgirl1974 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2009
    Loganville, Ga
    I know you posted this back in Sept of 2013- but here it is almost Feb 2014 and they are still having this issue. I have had issues with them for the past couple of orders, and this time is not looking good either. I ordered two weeks ago- still nothing....growl..Its not like I can go down to the gas station and buy liquid nicotine... it irks me that several times now I've ordered well in advance but run out of juice while waiting on orders....hate not being able to count on suppliers (and this is not the first supplier I've used that was awesome out the gate only to start to slow down to snails pace.) Quick shipping is a *must for this type of business. Seriously.
  3. JWilhelm

JWilhelm Senior Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Statesville, North Carolina, United States
    Any luck? I'm having trouble with them to. Check out the thread "where's my juice". It's one of the threads created recently regarding Vapealicious.

4. ferguson63901

ferguson63901 Full Member

Jan 15, 2014
    I ordered on 2-3. Still nothing. There is a note on their site saying they're short handed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.