How many different flavors do you have?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Zerstören87, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zerstören87

Zerstören87 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Currently, with my last shipment from Killer Vapes I have 16 different flavors. To me that seems kinda excessive but I love trying new ones. Local Vape shop sells one called Panther's Tear. It's strawberry and cream. It is mostly cream and I like it that way. The flavors I am most excited to try are Monster and Juicey Fruit from Killer Vapes. I'm starting to think I'm a juice-aholic.

2. dan1boy

dan1boy Moved On

Only 16? Noob. I jest :) Really though...that's probably a bit below average.

Time to buy more more more!!!

3. chanelvaps

chanelvaps Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

104. Just counted. I have spreadsheet that I use to keep track and rate. I have tried 127. Re-ordered maybe 10 of these.

4. chanelvaps

chanelvaps Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

How is Killer Vapes?

5. Lombaowski

Lombaowski Ultra Member ECF Veteran

if you count RY4 as one flavor, then 35 or so. If you count each RY4 as a different flavor, 50+.

6. RobinBanks

RobinBanks Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dude, I just counted 60. Granted many are 10ml or less samples, but yeah, 60.
    With about 10 more arriving next week.
    So...

7. Jonathan Tittle

Jonathan Tittle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

If you could DIY flavors, which can be made into single flavors, about 300 (mostly 15ml bottles - some 2, 4 and 8oz). If you counted the total single + combination, I'd say it's closer to 330.

If we narrow that down, there's probably only a handful that I personally like enough to vape as a single flavor or in a mix. That's why so many of them are small bottles and only a few are larger sized.

8. Kslavey

Kslavey Full Member Verified Member

Around 30 right now, from at least a dozen different brands. Funny when you think about how loyal most of us probably were to our particular brand of choice in analogs.

9. Zerstören87

Zerstören87 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Got a protank waiting to try juicey fruit. It just came out of the cold mailbox so I'm gonna let it warm up. I'll post again after I've tried a couple.

10. MorpheusPA

MorpheusPA Ultra Member ECF Veteran

One. Now if you count my retired liquids that really should be cleaned out, more like 30. But as far as in-use stuff, one single flavor that I've vaped for around a year and have no intention of leaving behind. :)

11. dan1boy

dan1boy Moved On

Brilliant. I had never in a million years thought about that. :)

12. MsComptrtchr

MsComptrtchr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have hundreds of flavors - so many that I find myself giving away a lot to the PIF box at the local monthly vapemeets. I am completely juice ADD. I go through maybe 5 flavors a day. I get tired of the ones I am vaping and switch all week long. I get bored very easily. Part of my problem is that I have to try every new and exciting flavor and brand that everyone talks about. That doesn't even count the DIY stuff I have. I probably have about a 100 DIY flavorings. As you can tell, I'm not vaping for the savings! This is a hobby for me - wish I could deduct it from my taxes, lol. Whatever it takes to keep me off the stinkies - it works and I'm not quitting anytime soon.

13. seashells

seashells Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

33. And this really bothers me because I want to buy more. It's normal for some of you to have a lot of different juices and I get that, but I'm really a minimalist at heart and this collection of liquid makes me feel like a hoarder.

Enviado desde mi GT-P3113 mediante Tapatalk

14. serenity21899

serenity21899 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have many flavors, both DIY and those I bought. I am not counting them as it's way too early in the morning. I like variety and change up my flavors all day long. I have found an added advantage to this is the lack of vapors tongue, which really sucks.

15. solace.discord

solace.discord Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

21 different liquids in the drawer for consumption after picking through.. probably about 10 in the "trade box"

not a lot in comparison to others who have posted, but for me.. overload!

16. WillyZee

WillyZee Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have about 30 vendor flavours and 40 DIY concentrates

17. sdennislee

sdennislee Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I keep 8 that I like in rotation and another 10 to 15 that I sample to see if I want to add them to my list of favorites.

18. Angiebubs

Angiebubs Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have bought over 50 e liquids in thee past month (Also have hundreds) -it becomes and addiction!!

19. tmrr

tmrr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

About 50 with another 20 or so in the mail. But soon I hope I will narrow down to my favorites. Very lucky that 2 of my favorites, Yep and Monkey Balls, are made by my local shop. Of all 50 I've tried so far 4 are on my definite re-order list - Highbrow Crème Brulee, Vapor Chef Hobbs Blood & Butter Beer and Pink Spot Happy Ending.

20. Angiebubs

Angiebubs Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Virgin Vapors is by far my top favorite!! Out of the 40-50 vendors I have tried so far, I also really like Velvet Cloud Vapor, Free State Vapor and Lick Brand Vapor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.