How many different flavors do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA
Omg lol...too many to count. I have approximately 120+ bottles(I stopped counting after 120). If I break it down to different flavors, it's probably about 75ish(the majority is vanillas, custards, and RY4 varieties). Further breakdown of vendors is about 17(majority being Bryce's, NT, Vapor Chef, VCV, Gremlins, mom & pop's, and so on)...

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
More than 60, but I think I have less than 100, from about 8-10 different vendors. In my defense, I'm constantly switching flavors and have never had an ADV because I get sick of anything after a while (this is also why I drip almost exclusively), no matter how tasty the juice is. Also, I vaped only flavors from two vendors for almost a year because I couldn't figure out what I was reacting to, and there were only two vendors I'd tried that didn't cause a reaction. So, after I figured out that it wasn't PG, I started buying samples and small bottles from all the vendors I'd wanted to try but had been afraid to.

In a typical day, I will vape between 3 and 10 different flavors, unless I'm trying a sampler pack, in which case I might vape even more.

EDIT: Oh and most of those are 15mL or less. I think almost half are 3-10mL bottles. I only have maybe 5 bottles that are more than 15mL, and quite a few of the smaller bottles are almost empty, now.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I have 55 in my juice drawer, and another 28 that I ordered this weekend! (Yeah you can tell it was payday! LOL! :p)

That doesn't count the 15 or so that I had to throw out because a really strong juice I had leached out and permeated all the plastic bottles I had stored with it. The flavors just did not mix and tasted absolutely horrible...and I kept them around for 6 months to see if they would improve but only got worse with age. Oh well, was just an excuse to get more juice! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread