How many different juices are in your daily rotation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I just started vaping about 6 weeks ago and was wondering how many juices you vape-vets have in your daily rotation. I have 6 tanks loaded and use each of them at sometime during the day. Am I unique in this? I also lets me keep track on my ml's by starting the day with all of them filled.

*Z*

I use maybe two juices daily these days. Most people start out with alot until they find the ones they love. I do go back to some of the good ones from time to time but not often.

It will be hard to keep track of ML.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
I vape the following brews every day all day in the following order.

1. Casa
2. Casa
3. Casa

But I do sometimes fill a tank full of Applewood. Maybe once a month or so. Sorta like changing my underwear. :blush:

You shouldn't worry to much about how others vape. You just do what YOU like to do and roll with it. The important part is you're not picking up a stinky stick and killing yourself. ;)

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
I vape the following brews every day all day in the following order.

1. Casa
2. Casa
3. Casa

But I do sometimes fill a tank full of Applewood. Maybe once a month or so. Sorta like changing my underwear. :blush:

You shouldn't worry to much about how others vape. You just do what YOU like to do and roll with it. The important part is you're not picking up a stinky stick and killing yourself. ;)

Good God, man.

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
You should know by now that Vaps has issues ;)

Well, despite his known issues i.e.: drinking all your beer, vaping all your Casa, taking one's wives and girlfriends for a "ride" on his bike, we're still friends with Ol' Vaps, but I always assumed he was doing this while wearing a clean freakin' pair of shorts!!!

:facepalm:

islandgirl305

Moved On
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in un-authorized area

Zeggae

Jun 7, 2014
New Hampshire
I was so close...I narrowed it down to 2 major juices and 2 change-ups. then I remembered that bottle of Malty Toffee that I put away to steep...sigh...start over.;o)
I spent 40 years smoking with just 2 majors (Kools and a Zippo) Now, just 2 months into vaping, I own 2 G6's - 2 Tritons and a mod. I have 18 tanks and 40+ bottles of juice in a variety of sizes and flavors. Vaping is a lot like sailing, there is ALWAYS more/new gear to buy!
Now where did I put that info on the Provari and the rebuildable atty's? ;o)

*Z*

ronscave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Holden, ME, USA
Just counted and scared myself. I have at least 17 flavors loaded onto batteries. I use maybe 6 different flavors a day with some of the other flavors just sitting there for a toke now and then. Still better then the 3+ packs of real cigs I used to smoke. Quit after 3 days of vaping without a second thought. 5 cigs then 3 then 1 then none. Vape what you like and as many as you want.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Well, despite his known issues i.e.: drinking all your beer, vaping all your Casa, taking one's wives and girlfriends for a "ride" on his bike, we're still friends with Ol' Vaps, but I always assumed he was doing this while wearing a clean freakin' pair of shorts!!!

:facepalm:

No, wait, what!? How did you know about the "Bike rides" she took with me? :D
And you thought Claire was yours. Now you know why she has blue eyes. :lol:

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
No, wait, what!? How did you know about the "Bike rides" she took with me? :D
And you thought Claire was yours. Now you know why she has blue eyes. :lol:

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....now back to the shorts issue we must address.....

Brown eyes, Vaps. Nice try! But you got her name right, so you're in the running for Godfather.

Good to see you here :)

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Godfather!! Me?? You wouldn't do that to your little angel. She'd be warped for the rest of her life. :D

Now Hogfather I could roll with. :)

images

Now about this shorts obsession you're having. Is this a side effect from watching too much Oprah or sumthin? :lol:

Hope you and the family are doing well bro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread