How many drops of E-Juice do you put in the atomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
Here's what I do, which is based on reading this forum for over four months, especially reading posts by the long-time users:

When the atty is new or empty, drip in five drops, blow lightly to push the juice down into the ceramic bowl, and then add three more drops. It's ready to vape after you let it sit for a minute or so (so the juice can soak into the bottom of the atty). After about 9 drags, drip in three more drops. Keep repeating the last step after about 9 drags or when you notice the flavor is getting less or when there's a slight burnt taste (don't inhale when that happens). Three drops is about nine drags (depending on how long your drags last) or similar to one cigarette.

Sethenes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Louisville, KY
I put 2 drops in my 510, 3 is too much

I put upwards of 5 drops in my 510 and keep it topped off, maybe 6 or 7. I never have any leaks or gurgling. Not sure if many have tried this one, but there is a plate with holes about the atty that keeps any juice from coming into your mouth; or at least it hasn't mine. I found out about these in another thread where someone was looking specifially for a 510 dripping atty, which I was also, have been using them all day today. And they're only $4.99!!! No I don't work for them either! :D Just was looking for something and found the thread about them.

BetterLife 510 3-Hole Dripping Atomizers (2.0-2.5 ohm) [BL510-3Hole] - $4.99 : ValueVapor.com, Discount Electronic Cigarettes and e-Liquid

Here is a link to the thread as well :

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/atomizer-cartomizer-tank-discussion/269951-i-need-510-atomizer-dripping-im-looking-best.html

Edit/update : Okay, I have had a little bit of leak/gurgling after a few uses of the atomizer. When it's a fresh atomizer it seems to accept more so that it can be primed. The first three drops were definitely not enough on this one, but after you get it going 3-4 drops seems sufficient. Sorry, still so new at this. :vapor:

Last edited:

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
Ten drops into a clean atomizer (one that I've soaked in water for two or three days and allowed to dry for a few days). It's ready to vape after a couple of minutes.

Then, after about nine puffs, I'll add three drops.

When the battery dies, I throw the atomizer into a cup (actually, a large prescription container) and let it soak for two or three days.

I rotate ten or twelve atomizers and have two going every day.

I've done this for the last 15 months and have had no problems with having too much liquid inside the atomizer or not enough.

2 to 5 drops is not enough drops for an empty atomizer and would need to be refilled way too soon.

Depends on your atty... Typically it's about 3-5 drops and then vape till nearly dry and just keep your atty wet. I believe it's 24mg/100ml, it's about concentration not content but I could be ( and probably am ) wrong. Regardless your not gonna OD on ejuice unless u drink the stuff.

lol OD on ejuice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread