How many flavors in your EDC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angjen0816

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Menasha, WI
This entire thread makes me mad. I've tried numerous different flavors and have barely noticed a difference in the taste of any of them. Obviously I am "taste impaired" or maybe the more formal "gustationally challenged". I wonder if I can get government aid.

how long have you been vapin for? it took me almost a month before i could really taste things. smell came back right away but taste took awhile.

jghunter1

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Denver, N.C.
I could NOT carry a bunch of bottles. I'm "on the go" a lot so I fill cartridges with my preferred flavors and have a dedicated atty for each flavor. Right now I keep one fully assemble 510 in my pocket at all times (usually with cuban cigar flavor). I also always carry an atty/cart combo with a menthol/tobacco blend and one with 555. Plus extra batteries, at least one extra cuban tobacco cart and a "marlboro" cart (just for emergencies since it's not my fave" plus one extra atty. It all fits in my little pill carrying case.

65590.png

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
For those who asked:

EDC = Every Day Carry

Sorry this was a term used quite abit on a forum I used to frequent. It was all about high power flashlights, tactical gear, and survivalist stuff... EDC kinda got ingrained in my head and I forget its not a common term. For comparison, have any of you ever used the term analog when referring to a tobacco cig around non e-cig savvy people? Yeah, kinda like that. lol

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
For those who asked:

EDC = Every Day Carry

....For comparison, have any of you ever used the term analog when referring to a tobacco cig around non e-cig savvy people? Yeah, kinda like that. lol

Well now EDC makes perfect sense!

And yes, I've received the blank look several times from using the term analog 'round folks not in the know :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread