How many milligrams of nicotine do you use a day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Shouldn't it read more along the lines of how many mg of nic do you use in your juice versus a day. It's almost asking us to multiply the ml of juice by the mg of strength ( 30ml x 6mg nic etc). Hmm now I wanna figure out how much nic I take in a day lol.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
You listed the strengths as mg/ml -- which mine is 6mg/ml -- which comes to about 30mg per day. Not well thought-out responses. You *asked* for mg per day, but listed the responses as mg per ml.

Andria

Last edited:

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Shouldn't it read more along the lines of how many mg of nic do you use in your juice versus a day. It's almost asking us to multiply the ml of juice by the mg of strength ( 30ml x 6mg nic etc). Hmm now I wanna figure out how much nic I take in a day lol.
There's a thread on that, its a very good question!
My Nicotine Factor = 48, What's Yours

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Yeah, this poll's question and responses were always screwed up -- he asks how much we use per day -- then lists the answers as mg/ml -- I use 5mg/ml, but about 5ml per day, so that's about 25mg. Many, MANY people vape a great many more mg per day than that -- if they vape 10ml per day of 6mg/ml, that's 60mg!

Andria

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
The answer to the question asked is:
20 to 200.

The choices offered is different; the choices are mg/ml and not total milligrams.

I mix my vape on-the-fly in a dripper; main vape is just a no-nicotine base and then I might add 1 to 3 drops of eliquid to my dripper. It is an ever-evolving soup.
I vape less on workdays, more on weekends, and more especially if I am relaxing with company.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
7 ml's per day of DIY. 1.2 cents per ml, 8 cents a day, 56 cents a week, about $30 a year. Your poll didn't let me use my correct nic mg which is 10 so 7 ml x 10 mg = 70 mg nic per day. Last question, 400 degrees, 30 max watts. Life is good.

Reactions: JC Okie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread