How many milliliters of e liquid do you vape per day?

How many milliliters of e liquid do you vape per day

• 1-2 ml

• 2-3 ml

• 3-4 ml

• 4-5 ml

• Over 5 ml

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeesmoker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
Bahrain
I do want to make a point here........

With Genesis Atties and 28AWG the juice consumption can go up tremendously. I could vape 10+ ml on a genny with 28AWG a day and if I used a carto, I would go through 5-6 ml at the same vape pace.

So I think that your poll is missing an extra dimension in it. The poll should correlated between different type of atties and their consumption. I find that I am most frugal at dripping.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

With Genesis Atties and 28AWG the juice consumption can go up tremendously. I could vape 10+ ml on a genny with 28AWG a day and if I used a carto, I would go through 5-6 ml at the same vape pace.

So I think that your poll is missing an extra dimension in it. The poll should correlated between different type of atties and their consumption. I find that I am most frugal at dripping.

Took them from my mouth.... yes, what he said.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

In essence you ARE correct and whilst I wanted to add more variables, I couldn't. Did not get an answer from the moderator.
However, that detail wasn't really required for my poll.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
It wasn't requested but yes, I would like to know those statistics.
There are so many variables one could put into a poll like this and I may do another in the next month.
Thanks everyone
I vape less than 1 ml of 12mg strength juice per day, except maybe when I'm drinking.

This is an older poll that might interest you...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/polls/153112-how-much-juice-do-you-use-per-day.html

I think things have changed a little since then though, with the average probably being a little higher.
I think the ability to increase power by using LR or variable voltage has caused a noticeable increase in amount of juice used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread