How Many ML Do You Vape a Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
I feel just right. Was an extremely heavy smoker since I picked up the habit in 1978. I tried 18 and 24mg but didn't have much success till I stepped it up a notch. It works.
Still be careful with the 15ml @36mg daily i'd say try going abit lower and lower every week.
Or maybe its just your device is weak? Or nah 15ml should be like 50-75w device to use that amount daily...
Hmm i really don't know what to say, very high dosage, you must lower it at least try going down to 30, than after couple weeks to 24, etc etc :D

I didnt smoke as much time as you, but i smoked for 13 years 2 packs a day LM Red , and now i vape 3mg juice (20-30ml daily ) . Though i started with ego from 18 mg, it was helpful with chain vaping only, than when i switched to better devices i started using 3mg. What device do u have?? How many watts you vape on?

Hesynergy

Jul 9, 2013
Dewitt
Went off cigs 7/3/2013. No problems, except sensitive to VG...lowered that and rashes went away
In May 2016, Went to Sub~180 puffs a day 0.29 Ohm now on 6 mg/ml...about 3-5 ml. 3/4 -a full tank a day with a Uwell Crown Sub Ohm Tank + 4 Pack Coil Option Authentic- Choose Black/Rose Gold
, on an Itaste MVP 3.0 Pro.

It's satisfying, but I find myself unconsciously vaping while I'm reading...sometimes my chest is sore in the morning... As if I was at a party and smoked too many cigs the night before, back in the day...maybe I am Vaping too much...Per my bro who introduced me to sub-Ohming, it is a direct inhale vs cig/pipe draw-then inhale...I have been doing the former. Pre-Sub-Ohming I did the latter technique.

Chas

Last edited:

Sewnmachine

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Akron, Ohio - in the "hood"
I think I am what is known as a "tootle puffer" ? maybe? I use eGo 900mah batteries. I vape about 30-45 mls a month. I vape 18-24 mg. nic. I've been trying to stockpile some batteries, atomizers and juice for the coming famine. But because I don't DIY I have a limited shelf life of supplies. My plan is to start weaning myself off vaping entirely when I begin to seriously run out of stuff. Right now I have about a years supply of everything I need. I cannot/will not go back to cigarettes so it's gonna be "game over" for me much sooner than expected. I don't know - maybe I will resort to those BLU cigalikes sold at gas stations. Not a very happy prospect for my golden retirement years. But I expect I will adapt....and then just.....die, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread