How many ml's do you go through in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Pudlo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
United States
On average I think around 6 to 9ml. There are days when I'm sure it seems like I could go through a lot more or just put the mod down and use next to nothing. I kind of like being in more control of my use than I ever was with cigarettes. I'm so glad that is no longer a part of my life.

Maurice

Relaxed99

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
USA
I was really curious where my usage would be at. I run anywhere from around 1.75 to a little over 2 ml a day. Maybe 2.5 on a heavy day for me. I am using a combination of 2.4% and 1.8% right now.

I was never really over a pack a day smoker, but I did prefer the stronger cigs so needed a higher nic level to make the transition.

Maurice Pudlo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
United States
I recall a time when I was going through just 1.6ml a day on the higher nicotine liquids, switching to lower nicotine changed that whole dynamic.

I use 6mg/ml liquids at the moment and plan to step down to 3mg/ml sometime soon, no real rush but it is coming.

I think with this step I may not increase my use in terms of ml/day, I think I'm over the addiction part. I haven't had a serious craving for a smoke in a while, for me that's a big aspect of vaping, regain control of my vices rather than allow them to control me.

Maurice

I was using about 4 ml a day when I first started because the juice I got was too low in strength. Once I got a 25 mg I dropped to about 1 ml a day.
But I expect when my shop gets the vanilla I tested the other day in a higher mg I will go back up a bit... It's so damn tasty.
The vanilla I got to tide me over has increased my usage to about 2 ml. It's not quite as good as the one I am waiting for which is why I expect the increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread