Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Currently 4 with one on the way. Plenty more on my wish list. Want to be well prepared for the vapepacolypse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Now is the time. It's anybody's guess what the landscape will look like when we begin our next trip around the sun.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
Now is the time. It's anybody's guess what the landscape will look like when we begin our next trip around the sun.

I found an app for Windows to help me make a budget. Even though I started it when I was laid off, I'm still seeing where I can allocate extra money into my "keep me vaping after its basically outlawed" fund that my wife doesn't approve of.

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I found an app for Windows to help me make a budget. Even though I started it when I was laid off, I'm still seeing where I can allocate extra money into my "keep me vaping after its basically outlawed" fund that my wife doesn't approve of.

Sorry to hear about the layoff :-(

Does she smoke?

There are some good mods for not a lot of money out there now. I hope you're able to get what you want, and stay cig free. I'm guessing that a black market may appear too, for the longer haul. Fingers crossed.

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
She's not a smoker. She's just against me vaping. Not like "You're not doing that in my house" against it. But she's not keen on it. No idea why. I think she just associates it with smoking and doesn't like it. Either that or she knows I'll spend money on it, lol.

Reactions: DPLongo22

10Pups

Jan 14, 2017
Orange, California
I own 3 with 1 loaned out to a girly. If she likes it it's hers and I have to buy another :<0) I don't think I will need more than that but may have a tank collection someday. Mostly RBA I imagine. Unless I get as lucky as I have been with being satisfied with my first few selections or everything else.

Reuleaux 2/3
RX200S
RX Mini
All topped with Baby Beast tanks (4 total) and 1 Big Baby Beast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread