ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Samplings from my collection :blush:

Tube mods and such:
1lcpl8nhyjals6n6g.jpg

Squonkers:
36g76h0mcg0970b6g.jpg

And a pile of regulated mods I haven't gathered together for a pic yet ....

Vape-aholic :headbang:

Last edited:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I have about 13 different Mods total. I was wonder how many Mods you own.
I just realized that I had never actually taken the poll at the top of the thread. It's a funny little poll.

1-4, 5-8, 8+?

Knowing ECF members, I would think the choices should be more like 1-25, 26-50, 51-75, 76-100, 100+.

anonymousdrifter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2009
southern Nebraska
I rotate 9 mechanical and electronics so I don't have to switch tanks to switch flavors throughout the day. Of course I have been vaping since before the 901 was invented LOL, I even have 1 refrigerator just for my DIY supplies and make all my own juices, and juices for my sister and friends LOL.

I

100+ :ohmy:

Hi I'm Drifter and I'm a vape-aholic :blink:

I have 19 mods plus three or four coming in the mail, so TYFT - though I think personally I might be more of a vape-device-aholic, as I only go through like 10-20 mls/day.

I usually run about 4 setups at any given time. Usually one bigger (dual battery) mech or VV for home use only (so I don't have to carry two extra batteries with me); two tube mechs - one or both for outside the house; one wildcard - maybe internal or single battery regulated for going out, or whatever is the newest shiny thing I'm playing with. :vapor:

Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread