how many mods do you use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jPhilly215

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2016
Philadelphia
dafk.net
I know most people use at least two mods . I also know I cant be the only one that uses way to many . BTW they all have different flavors and yes I use them all daily . But I only take 2-3 when I go out .

My wife has 4 of her own . She also likes to dip into the retired ones for some reason saying that they are neglected lol

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Yup I'm like you. I use 18 mods every day, some more than others.

3cb6d524767f7871672b93443ae72b4a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
I have two one for work one for home the plan is to get a few more just a bit more pricey in Canada and yes I'm jealous when you guys show of your big collections now I've been vaping for a little more then a year and quit smoking now vaping is becoming more of a hobby I'm gonna start investing more into it. And now that I don't touch cigarettes at all anymore its easier to justify to girlfriend so everyone keep showing off your big collections it helps me justify when I show pics to my babe lol

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
One, a REO with an RM2. I have two in reserve in the unlikely event one breaks or in the more likely event that I lose one. I have a bunch of RM2's in reserve for the FDA.

I know most people use at least two mods . I also know I cant be the only one that uses way to many . BTW they all have different flavors and yes I use them all daily . But I only take 2-3 when I go out .

My wife has 4 of her own . She also likes to dip into the retired ones for some reason saying that they are neglected lol

Reactions: beckdg

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
As @Bad Ninja said only one at a time! :w00t::w00t:

Mostly I switch tanks but there are times when I will use a second or third MOD for TC or just that the flavor I want is in a dedicated tank for a MOD like the Aster RT22. I think the largest amount I had firing in rotation was 4 but that was doing comparisons of the devices. With me it is more mood and environment that dictates the setup.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Wow I guess I'm in the minority. I use one, I have a sigelei zmax that is retired and a aspire Pegasus that is retired. I use my kbox 160 with a crown on top. One flavor is all I use all day every day. It's an ry4 of my own making that I have used for a couple years. I spent my first year vapeing trying all different kinds of juice until I made a delicious one and stuck with it. Same with mods, I find one I like and it's all I use. Ditto with my tank. I think y'all got a problem, dare I say an addiction. it's better than your old addiction so vape on vapers.

BackDoc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Galts Gulch
Wow I guess I'm in the minority. I use one, I have a sigelei zmax that is retired and a aspire Pegasus that is retired. I use my kbox 160 with a crown on top. One flavor is all I use all day every day. It's an ry4 of my own making that I have used for a couple years. I spent my first year vapeing trying all different kinds of juice until I made a delicious one and stuck with it. Same with mods, I find one I like and it's all I use. Ditto with my tank. I think y'all got a problem, dare I say an addiction. it's better than your old addiction so vape on vapers.
addiction is putting it mildly, guilty as charged:(

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Got lots of mods and tanks but only keep two tanks filled and two mods. Some tanks are just better on some mods. Sometimes I will add a third one to the mix if I am testing a coil I just built. Test is over tank gets cleaned and back on tank stand. Testing coils I vape flavorless so I don't have to be concerned if I dump it. CHEERS!

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9 right now. 4 30 watt isticks , 1 10 watt istick , 3 MVP's (all of these have gs-air toppers on them) and 1 ego type auto topped with a CE3 clearo and filled with my higher mg unflavored. Each of the others have a different flavor in them. I've heard that variety is the spice of life :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread