Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I own dozens, but most are on the vapocalypse shelf. Daily I have 2 box mods that I use at home, a couple of tesla stealths for out and about, and a couple of smaller istick 10w that I use at night on my bedstand (also make good flashlights for stumbling around in the dark) ...so I guess that comes to 6.

Now tanks are a whole different story. I have 18 or so that I use regularly. Most of them are filled with the same unflavored liquid. Two have flavors that I use on occasion. I like to do my filling once every few days.

Do you go through a lot of juice every day?

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
2 or 3 or 4 a day.

L1080096.JPG

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I like to start and end my day easy, so use an Atlantis or Subtank on my IPV D2 or IPV mini2.

The rest of the day is wide open with options depending on what sounds good and what I am doing that particular day. I also am convinced some tanks, drippers, or RTA's just work better on certain mods. And some mods are better if sitting around the house or out and about. So I will pick from 7 high power mods based on that.

Current count is 19 toppers and 9 mods......sort of middle of the road I guess. But I'm thinking nice round numbers just sound so much better, so......

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Yup I'm like you. I use 18 mods every day, some more than others.

3cb6d524767f7871672b93443ae72b4a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

18 every day?!?!

I use 1 or 2. Back when I was a smoker I smoked the one brand for over 8 years so I guess I am happy with just the one flavour. So I don't need so much variety throughout the day.

Reactions: Mr Fidget

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
18 every day?!?!

I use 1 or 2. Back when I was a smoker I smoked the one brand for over 8 years so I guess I am happy with just the one flavour. So I don't need so much variety throughout the day.
I guess I should clarify. I have 18 built charged and juiced. Eight of them I use every day but only take a few toots from. I have ten that are my favorites that I use repeatedly all day. That's two RDA's and sixteen RTA's, nothing fancy and some are over two years old (I've been vaping for over 3 years).

Cuboid/Boreas
Noisy Cricket II/Engine
Istick TC100w/Merlin Mini
Istick TC100w/Griffin
Istick TC100w/Billow V2
Evic VTC Mini/Merlin
Evic VTC Mini/Billow V2
Istick 40w/Big Buddha Mini
Sigelei 75w/Alleria
Sigelei 50w/ohmega nano
Istick Pico/Theorem
Presa 75/Crius
Sigelei 30w/Billow V2
Sigelei 30w/Merlin
Istick 60w/Billow V3
Istick 30w/Lemo Drop
Smok BT65/ Haze
Mini volt/Mad Hatter v1 RDA
Dripbox 160/Mad Hatter v2 RDA

I have 10 more devices and a pile of RDAs and RTAs collecting dust too.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread