How many mods is too many?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yo han

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2008
the Dutch mountains
Well, there's no clear definition of stealth vaping but for me the only thing that counts is getting my nicotine in places where I'm not allowed to vape (or where I don't feel comfortable doing so).
So to be honest I don't care much about taste in these situations. I'm using a Mini Lambo (14500, regulated) with a Mini Protank 3 and 1.5 Ohm coil.

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
One is a small regulated mod (Provari) with a tank used mostly when I'm out and about. The other is an 18650 mechanical mod (Silver Bullet) with a rebuildable dripper that I can easily change up flavors when I'm home.

That's pretty much where i am at too. Provari 2.5 with kfl+ (a couple for now since i still switch flavours all the time) for out and about, and then a hex ohm v2 with my dripper. I will probably get a hex ohm 2.1 tomorrow, just to have 2 drip flavours going at a time. I know there are more advanced boxes out there but i do like the form factor, the buttons, that its made by people down in austin.

The istick 30 I will likely hand on to someone starting out.

Still have 2 sigelei minis and 2 subtank minis that are getting way less use now, those will get boxed up soon i think or kept clean and empty in case i get lazy going out 1 day lol.

I did order a couple of sigelei 150ws, the price is so good right now and after some testing I will keep them packed up or maybe i guess use all 4 in rotation? The main point of the 150s is just a backup and a little addition to my vapocalypse pile.

So asides from this weeks hex ohm purchase, I should be good for a long time. Maybe depending on how regulation is looking i may grab a couple more but i will wait and see.

Anyways... Have as many as make you happy i say :)

Daisychainvaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2015
A good sign for too many is if you have all the latest stuff at home, can not decide which to take and go out of the house with the odd old KBOX.

I TRY to stick to my purchases now for a couple of weeks and selling the rest. So it is KBOX - KBOX - Nebula - Nebula - IPV4S - IPVD2. Don't ask why I need 2 kbox and nebulas, couldn't decide about the color. Selling my VF and VS SXK clone now to ease my conscience

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Well, there's no clear definition of stealth vaping but for me the only thing that counts is getting my nicotine in places where I'm not allowed to vape (or where I don't feel comfortable doing so).
So to be honest I don't care much about taste in these situations. I'm using a Mini Lambo (14500, regulated) with a Mini Protank 3 and 1.5 Ohm coil.
Just drip on your tongue :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I just found a Cool Fire 4 shipped for $33 with a coupon received. I already have a CF4, Istick 30, 50, Evic-VT, and a beat up MVP 3. Tell me to stop buying mods lol.

That's not too many. Trust me! There are some rabid mod-hoarders around here. Now, I know there are some legitimate collectors, but frankly I think "too many" is 1) when you are going into (or too far into) debt 2) when you go months and months without using most of those mods and 3) when you got way more mods and atties than you do different liquids that you like to vape. I never understood why anyone would have 50 mods and toppers and one ADV. :confused: Justa wee bit odd.

Many of us suffer from EMD (excessive mod disorder)...no cure as of yet I'm aware of.

Is this the @TruSound from CV? You likely don't know me, but I used to see you there all the time (if that was you).

Last edited:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Digging through the vape stash for some bottles, I opened my box of mods to sell/trade (which I never seem to get around to doing), and pulled out a mod I hadn't touched in about 18 months - a GGTB. Slim and simple, just squeeze and vape. I decided to give it a try and ended up enjoying it for a full day with minimal battery drain. Just when I thought I could pare the hoard down to the main couple mods I gravitate to, I am back to hooking up with an old flame.

One more reason to keep the hoard lol!

Reactions: AndriaD

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Lol. I promised myself my next mod would have interchangeable batteries. Just love the look and feel of my Coolfire. My favorite mod out of all mine.
Get the Sigelei 75 TC. As small as the Cool Fire 4 (albeit a bit heavier), has temp control and uses interchangeable batteries.

Just received two in vape mail today (one is a gift for a friend) and have been enjoying it all day. It is like the little brother to my Snow Wolf and those two are now the 1 and 2 in my batting order.

TeamSwish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Detroit
I'm on two mods and I'm looking for more. I would defintely gotten a CF at that price. I need more tanks too. MORE TOYS MORE TOYS. I wonder how much longer I can use the "I'm not spending XXX amount a week on analogs" . I love finding deals. Went from MVP2.0 to Subox....now maybe something more W? I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread