Status
Not open for further replies.

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
I'm really surprised at the responses. Thought for sure there were people who were seeing others vapers.

I've yet to see another vaper. Not at the Mall of America, not in any of the towns around here, not at the fairs nor at my son's baseball/football games - no one. I can't even convert people I know to vaping. Gave a friend of mine my 901 kit and Joye Stick and even she doesn't vape.

WTH?

porkchopsisgood

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Cape Coral, FL USA
I've seen the people I converted vaping in public. lol... Other than that nope.

I must admit that I've seen more of those people than other vapers...but I've certainly intrigued many with the concept, and I'm sure I'll be seeing a few others doing the same at the places I frequent! The eGo has been a great conversation starter, and makes a few pretty jealous when they have to go outside in the cold when I stay right where I am, wondering where my coat has gotten to...hehehe.

Vape On!

Pur3Rush

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Southern California
The only people I've seen vaping are people I converted. One of my college buddies, well didnt really convert him we started at the same time. Recently I converted my younger brother. Gave him my old 510 ( i have an ego) and I gave him a free pecan roll 5ml from vaporbomb and he was excited. Other than that, I vape everywhere i go, wallmart etc. Either people don't notice, or they don't say anything. It's sad that I have yet to see any fellow vapers. Oh, my boss dosne't vape, but I assume he knows what it is. I stealth vape in the office, and one day he walked in the office 10 seconds after I exhaled and was like, hey there's smoke in here. I was like, no it's vapor it comes from this, and showed him my ego. He just shrugged and walked out. Hmm go figure. I keep the ego and bottles of juice on my desk so I don't know.

I'll take that back - I have recruited my brother and brother-in-law, so when I see them - we vape together - just like when we all used to smoke together. Is it funny that now that I no longer smoke - I hate vaping over where the smokers are - now that I have my smell back and am sickened by it... Wow - life is funny!

I talked to 2 Blackjack dealers in Vegas who vaped, one other player who did (but was smoking analogs in Vegas) but have also converted over 1 family member and a guy from the office. Keep in mind, these have only been around a few years so it will take time.

tenzip

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Lincoln, NE, USA
I finally met another vaper "in the wild" the other day. I had talked to a guy that worked at a discount tobacco store that said he used Volcano e-cigs, but actually seeing someone vape was a new experience.

He had some kind of mini, auto battery. I didn't get a chance to talk to him, but it was interesting to see it.

We were standing outside the church after a funeral, it was such a nice day, it felt good to go outside, even though I was with a group of smokers. Ick. Even after such a short time not smoking, I can't believe I used to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread