The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How many puffs are = to one cigarette?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by KingKlick1991, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KingKlick1991

KingKlick1991 Full Member

I have 10 mg strength liquid. How many puffs is = to one cigarette?

2. LuckySevens4U

LuckySevens4U Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2009
    USA
    We THINK....approximately 10 times as much. You have to vape a lot more to get the satisfaction then when you smoke. The delivery isn't as quick.

3. kase

kase Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2009
    Everett WA
    Depends on your puff size and the nicotine strength I'd say. At 24 mg, 5 big vapes satisfies me like a smoke, but these are like 5 whole 5 second hard vapes in a row.

4. bifff257

bifff257 Full Member ECF Veteran

Oct 13, 2009
    Florida
    Myself it takes about double the Vapes(approx 15-20) to equal 1 analog.....

5. Fragile

Fragile Full Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Ingolstadt Germany
    About 17 puffs in my case.

But i don´t count it anymore. I Take a puff when i want one. Nicotine delivery and absorbing by the body is different to analogs.

6. CHUCKLEHEAD

CHUCKLEHEAD Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2009
    Redneck Rivera
  7. Nuck

Nuck Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    Ontario, Canada

(extra characters to fool the short message filter into thinking this is useful)

8. martha1014

martha1014 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2009
    Delhi, LA USA
    If you smoked after using ecigs for any period of time cigarettes seem very small and only last a few minutes. I really don't think you can compare vaping to smoking. I find I am constantly vaping where I did not do with cigarettes. Could this be because I am not getting as much nicotine and just don't feel completely satisfied. I really do feel it is satisfying me or I would smoke again.

9. Apophis

Apophis Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Chulak
    It's hard to say. I used to smoke 100's and with a normal puff on an analog taking a puff every10 or so seconds I would yield 10-15 puffs. In all actuality, based on normal routines, a good 7 puffs and my analog was done. If you were doing something like a video game, you might be lucky to get 3 or 4 and the rest would burn out. With the e-cigs, you never have that waste. I am usually satisfied after 5 good 5 second puffs on my 510 with 24mg. But that's just me. Like I've seen in may posts on here, everyones tolerance is different. 3 24mg hits might equal 1 analog to you or 25 16mg hits. Each user is different. You will have to experiment as to what you can handle and for how long you can do it.

That's my 25 cents (inflation baby).

10. Guss / Bogey
    This message by Guss / Bogey has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 18, 2009, Reason: pending supplier posting in the new members forum.
    Nov 17, 2009
  11. Guss / Bogey
    This message by Guss / Bogey has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 18, 2009, Reason: pending supplier posting in the new members forum.
    Nov 17, 2009
  12. Araddoman

Araddoman Full Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Lol you're nuts.

I agree that smoking and vaping are different beasts, even in terms of nic absorbtion and the overall feeling you get. If you want to talk satisfied, I'm good after about 3 good puffs of 24mg. Equal to 1 analog? Maybe 6-7 puffs? But that's me, others differ.

Smoked a pack a day of full flavored cigs, I was surprised to find that my first 20ml bottle of 24mg juice lasted me 16 days, and I vape at a pretty decent clip unless I'm at work. I know a lot of people on here say they vape 2-4ml or even 5ml per day.

13. Vaporista

Vaporista Senior Member ECF Veteran

That I find really hard to believe:rolleyes:

14. Guss / Bogey
    This message by Guss / Bogey has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 18, 2009, Reason: Supplier in New Members Section.
    Nov 17, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.