How many puffs are = to one cigarette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
If you smoked after using ecigs for any period of time cigarettes seem very small and only last a few minutes. I really don't think you can compare vaping to smoking. I find I am constantly vaping where I did not do with cigarettes. Could this be because I am not getting as much nicotine and just don't feel completely satisfied. I really do feel it is satisfying me or I would smoke again.

Apophis

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
Chulak
It's hard to say. I used to smoke 100's and with a normal puff on an analog taking a puff every10 or so seconds I would yield 10-15 puffs. In all actuality, based on normal routines, a good 7 puffs and my analog was done. If you were doing something like a video game, you might be lucky to get 3 or 4 and the rest would burn out. With the e-cigs, you never have that waste. I am usually satisfied after 5 good 5 second puffs on my 510 with 24mg. But that's just me. Like I've seen in may posts on here, everyones tolerance is different. 3 24mg hits might equal 1 analog to you or 25 16mg hits. Each user is different. You will have to experiment as to what you can handle and for how long you can do it.

That's my 25 cents (inflation baby).

Guss / Bogey

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 17, 2009
South Africa
www.bogey.co.za
  • Deleted by smokum
  • Reason: pending supplier posting in the new members forum

Guss / Bogey

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 17, 2009
South Africa
www.bogey.co.za
  • Deleted by smokum
  • Reason: pending supplier posting in the new members forum

Araddoman

Oct 30, 2009
The standard on an analog is 10 puffs.

For an e-cigarette, it is double or triple that.

In my case, it is 10 x double clutch (20 vapes)

Lol you're nuts.

I agree that smoking and vaping are different beasts, even in terms of nic absorbtion and the overall feeling you get. If you want to talk satisfied, I'm good after about 3 good puffs of 24mg. Equal to 1 analog? Maybe 6-7 puffs? But that's me, others differ.

Smoked a pack a day of full flavored cigs, I was surprised to find that my first 20ml bottle of 24mg juice lasted me 16 days, and I vape at a pretty decent clip unless I'm at work. I know a lot of people on here say they vape 2-4ml or even 5ml per day.

Guss / Bogey

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 17, 2009
South Africa
www.bogey.co.za
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: Supplier in New Members Section
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread