How many pulls do you get off a full cart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony206

Moved On
Sep 25, 2009
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
I usually get somewhere between 10 and 12 good pulls....wish I could get more but seems pretty reasonable for the size.
You're doing something wrong then:D
Around 70 from a Titan 510 with a new home filled cartridge. 7 drops + one on atty
Not really relevant as we're in the M series forum area.:?::D:D

Assuming I vape it dry (which does happen dependant on the state of the wadding), probably about 70 - 80 drags. I'm thinking around 10 per drop.:)

Last edited:

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
Manufacturer smust test these device on gerbils. On a 401, I can get four to six decent draws. The remaining four are not at all satisfying. Moral of the story, you must drip, dip or refill frequently to get the best performance from this model.
You're obviously doing something wrong too. :?: if you're only getting that many draws off a full cart!

If they only gave that many drags for that much liquid mine would've been in the bin long ago.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
1 pull (me pulling the cart off the atomizer) and one push (me pushing the inner cart out of the mouth piece and into the trash). Smart ... comment out of the way, something must be wrong because even though I agree those little carts are pretty useless, I can 10-15 pulls from a good dip. It does help to take a couple of clean breathes and let the liquid wick into the atomizer again.

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
I actually did count! I sat and marked a piece of paper whilst using mine during the course of the day, and I counted for several carts to make sure I got an accurate 'reading' so to speak.

I got an average of 80 draws per cart before it started dropping off too much to be worthwhile (and no, I do not take itsy-bitsy whispy little draws ;) )

BubbleBobble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2010
Louisiana, USA
Angela, what model are you using?

I counted for the first time lastnight, I got 33 before the flavor started to drop off.
Second time I got around 28.

This was where the FIRST sign of flavor drop off was. I could've (and I usual do) continued to vape for another 20+ hits, but it doesn't have that really "Fresh", "strong" flavor to it, which I love! I should also state that I take very long, big hits (as I'm sure most do). And I smoke my sidesho continuously, like an analog. I don't take breaks inbetween vapes. I pretty much smoke down a whole cart in about 10-20 minutes most of the time. Then I'll do another cart in 30-60min. I haven't seen any hindering of the performance using the sidesho like this. This device really is quite impressive...

I'm still new to this and haven't tried any cart mods, except PTB on one of my carts. I will buying some blue foam today, as that seems to be the consensus of what the best filler is.

I'm using the sidesho, which I absolutely love! The vapor is big and thick! The inner cart is big, and I'm able to get 10+ drops in there with no leakage (pooling) issues! Getting all of that wick is another story, but I'm hoping with the blue foam mod, that will improve! :D

ZorbaTheGreek

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
I haven't counted mine personally. But people in here 5-20 puffs! Madness! I must get at least 70+. When I go to my friends house, I'm the only one with an e-cig, so 4 people puffing on it will take a couple hours to drain a cart. I get a full 10 drops on an empty cart with a dry foam plug. If there's a bit left in the plug, maybe 8 drops.

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
Angela and Zorba must be vaping something entirely different than I am. Or the laws of vaping do not apply in their geographical location.

Ive used EVO Intellicig 401's, M401's and 510's and I have NEVER....EVER.. gotten near 70-80 draws per cart.

Until I see it in a video I just cannot believe it.

If a cloud of vapor doesnt expell from your mouth after a draw...then it isnt a draw.

Someone pls post a video of them getting 70 -80 draws off a full 401 cart and I will revert back to my 401 from my 510. Thx.

ZorbaTheGreek

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
damnit. ok, I made a vid, 15 minutes of me puffing my head of, trying to fit it into the 10 needed for you tube. 75+ consecutive puffs on video. I got another good 25~ after before it started to get the funny vaped dry taste. But 15 minutes is too long for you tube. So, there you go :p I was curious about how many I get, now I have proof, and I know what to expect :) good times, I need to go lie down now.

Taroth

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2009
Redditch, UK
the draws I take in the video are all about 3-5 seconds. Some are even long, two pull inhales that I only counted as one puff. And I still got over 100 puffs. I have to ask, are the people that are getting so few draws on a 401, using a cartridge filler to replace the default filler?

Yes I use Fluval. I could shorten my draw to about 3 secs and maybe get 30 but I find it very hard to believe anyone can get 100 puffs from 0.3ml of liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread