Houghton, MI
I've got a few tanks....
2 subtank plus
2 subtank (og)
1 subtank mini
1 nautilus mini
lots of evods
1 Aerotank

None of these get used a lot with the exception of my subtank plus. I use it when driving. Otherwise I've switched to drippers. Super easy to change flavors, super small profile, amazing vape and flavor, easier to build on. I actually vape less now that I'm using a dripper as opposed to my subtanks, even though I'm using more power. Sometimes it pays to be just a little bit lazy ;).

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
So I'm curious about how many good quality tanks everyone has. I like having multiple tanks for multiple flavors because I'm fickle and need to rotate flavors a lot without wasting money. I currently have a few CE4s and other basic tanks and I'm looking to upgrade to an iStick 50w soon and want to get some quality tanks as well, but wonSeeing how many to get.

Sounds almost like me and to answer your question "not enough (tanks)". Can you have too many?

I have 3 Nautilus Minis and 13 CE5 clearos. I've tried a few other tanks, however, since Nautilus went to the bottom vertical coil, the others pale in comparison IMO.
I also have a Kanger Subohm Nano. Don't use it that much because the vapor is so hot, but I break it out now and then when someone sends me a high VG juice.

Reactions: MotherOfCats

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Not that I want to list them, but, I have purchased many at the 1-2 quantity. But, once I found the original Lemo, I now have 7 of those. I know they are inconvenient in some ways, but I like the flavor output. They are simple.

I did just order another KF4, SubTank Mini and a Taifun GT-2. Times are changing as to features and convenience so I am starting to check out others. Since my ohm preference is 1.0 - 1.3, I don't need anything overly exotic.

But, in answer to your question, I change flavors about 5 times a day. I have a breakfast tank with a step-up in nic, currently coffee cake, 6 other filled tanks for during the day and I have 2 drippers that I use in the evening. Those use juices that are a step down in nic and I get my top 1-2 flavors in small bottles just for them. In the evening, watching TV or on the patio/porch I tend to chain vape and don't need a lot of nic.

I PIF'd half of my Nauties and Kayfuns so far. I don't use them. I avoid PIFing all in one place.

So...a bunch of RTA/RDAs. I enjoy the tinkering.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
As it is i use three dual coil RTA's. A billow V2, a Goliath and a Zephyrus. Fire them up on a box mod at whatever wattage takes my fancy. At the moment it's 50 watts on my Sigelei 100 plus, current flavours are skunk, green apple and orange.
Just packed away my Kayfun and Russian 91%. I enjoy blowing bigger clouds than the mouth to lung tanks will allow. I find it interesting how much more satisfaction i get from blowing big clouds of smoke as opposed to the little puffs of smoke i get from the other types.
I've got through various types of tanks since i started vaping. All of which are in a box i use to store stuff i'm not likely to use again, kayfun and russian not included.
Have a handful of tube mods and spinners that are stored away in the same box.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Currently only using a Kayfun Lite Plus rebuildable tank atomizer on a regulated mod. (And a rebuildable drip atomizer on a mech).

I guess I've finally found my niche. I put my favorite flavor in the Kayfun, and use the dripper to easily change between different flavors for variety.

I've been using the above two setups for over a year now exclusively. Prior to that, I had nearly a dozen cartotanks and a few different clearomizer tanks.

Last edited:

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Oh boy...
  1. Kanger SubTank Plus
  2. Aspire Atlantis v1
  3. Aspire Atlantis v2 (Daily Tank)
  4. Aspire Nautilus Mini x2
  5. Aspire Nautilus
  6. Kanger AeroTank Mini
  7. Aspire K1 (for testing my tobacco juices)
  8. Some small 1.6ml silica-wicked cleromizer that I got for free
Even after getting into RDAs, I still love my tanks because I'm in my car for 2 hours a day driving to/from work.

Reactions: StrahmNoMore

Marmaduke

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Essen, Germany
Well I started with Emow Mega, still have 4 of those.
2Aerotank Mega
3 Nautilus plus 1 with the hollowed out tank
Those are in the drawer for times to come or to sell

5 FeV V3 clones
2 Taifun GT2 clones
1 Aqua V2 clone
1Squape Reloaded Clone
1 Squape Rs clone is on its way
I am only using the rtas now because I enjoy the much better vape and taste of them and I really like building coils and testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread