how many tanks do you rotate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelaghDB

Mar 9, 2015
I like to have 4 good set ups and 4 tanks and each one has 1 ouf my 4 favourite Juice. I am very particular and wont Vape a juice I am just so/so about........It MUST be something I cant live without and a flavour I am fully addicted to otherwise Id forget to Vape :)
So seeing as I do at present have 4 I would likely murder someone for them if i had to.. (j/k) I have 4 set ups.

If I had 8, Id have 8 set ups simply because i cant be bothered to change tanks, etc. I work at home and always have 3 all on at the same time on my desk and go between the 3....I am however, an addictive personality :)
Plus, its just fun buying new ones all the time...But as I say that, I am also of the belief that it is best not to keep buying if you arent happy with one when everyone else is...I would keep at it until I got it to work properly rather than buy a new one.
I'd rather have 1 set up I loved than 4 I didn't.

Best answer to your question is what feels right for yourself!

Reactions: inspects

ShelaghDB

Mar 9, 2015
I keep reading great things about the Lemo 2s...might have to add another.......damn its not safe to read posts :)

edit:
i do try to practise what i preach but i have at present 2 Kangor sub minis and 2 Delta ll's which I love so still working on perfecting the Kangers but they just dont really do it for me...i like them but i dont LOVE them BUT still working on them as I every once in a while get dry hits so havent perfected them--might love them once i do :)

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I have five Orchids. Each rotates with three different juices. A sixth Orchid is on its way. With that collection, I may be able to get away with refilling every other day, but probably won't do it that way.

I have a Vamo (LaVamitresse), a little mech (Plain Jane). A Nemesis to be used with a kick is en route, also. I might name her Annie Oakley. :vapor: That way I can alternate between three, and actually be able to say how many mls I vape a day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread