Status
Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Always have at least four atty's and four mods with different flavors, a couple high ohm, a couple low ohm...with flavors ranging from simple coffee-chocolate to a complex Five Pawn.

On my atty stand I have about 20 atty's with different flavors in each.

Some 3 mg nic, others up to 24 mg nic....I really like variety....its never boring around here.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Two GS Airs with different flavors...
Simple man, simple mind, simple vapes. :)

Vaping_zps3bb2d0f8.gif

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Only because I started hanging out with Roxy Noodle :)

3 K4's - 1 Eviva - 2 eXpromizers - 1 Rose (sometimes two) and a Taifun GT II

...... and a couple of REO's.

That reminds me I have to build for the week.

:thumbs:

Do you want my list? I don't think I want to type it.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I keep reading great things about the Lemo 2s...might have to add another.......damn its not safe to read posts :)

edit:
i do try to practise what i preach but i have at present 2 Kangor sub minis and 2 Delta ll's which I love so still working on perfecting the Kangers but they just dont really do it for me...i like them but i dont LOVE them BUT still working on them as I every once in a while get dry hits so havent perfected them--might love them once i do :)
I was gaga over the Atlantis & tug of waring between that & the sub tanks. The subtanks won.
I prefer to have different flavors in all my tanks so as not to get bored vaping just one.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
I've got quite a few backups (and tons of retired Kayfuns) but I'm currently running the following tanks:

3 Orchids - One with Space Jam Astro, one with G2 Cactus Juice, and one with G2 Dr Green
2 Goblins - One with Steam Factory Kizmet and one with "Slstce" truth.
2 eGo One tanks - One with Cashmere Millionaires Tartan and one with Steam Factory Screwberry

All the tanks together probably hold around 25ml so I usually only have to do fill ups every other day or so, and I don't get bored with a variety of flavors to choose from. Those tanks usually play musical chairs on either a pair of black IPV Mini 2s, a Smok M50, or a few of my favorite mechs.

Reactions: MsLoud

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Same here. 2 Vaporsharks topped with Lemos (for on the go), 1 Vaporflask topped with a Lemo, and a Sigeli 50 watt topped with a Lemo (for around the house).

I like Lemos.
With all the new tanks popping up daily it's made me take a hard look at what I want vs what I need.
I thoroughly enjoyed my 1 Lemo (Drop) & was planning to get more when I came to fully realize I really am not a fan of anything I need a screwdriver to refill. Nothing bad to say about the product……….it's just me.

Paradicio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2014
Altadena, CA
I thoroughly enjoyed my 1 Lemo (Drop) & was planning to get more when I came to fully realize I really am not a fan of anything I need a screwdriver to refill.

Lemo doesn't need a screwdriver to refill, it's got the option to use the rubber fill cap instead. That said, I never use it. Having used Kayfuns for so long I'm not bothered by using a screwdriver to refill. More important for me is the quality of the vape and, for my taste, nothing vapes as well as the Lemo.

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Currently at 6 clearos sharing 4 batteries, an RDA and 2 not in use. However, I've never had to refill a tank more than once a day and never thought about needing that many to avoid having to refill. Just enjoy flavors and like redundancy. Have run almost out because I didn't check my stuff before leaving the house, assuming it just has to be enough somewhere in it all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread