Status
Not open for further replies.

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
A Kayfun Lite +, Kayfun 3.1, Taifun GT, and Subtank mini. One of the Kayfuns goes with me to work, everything else stays at home.

When I was using EVOD's, I had a fleet of 12 lined up on my desk. Too much clutter and confusion. It got to the point where I couldn't remember which tank had what juice (they only come in 4 different colors). I'd push the ones with juice I didn't like to the back row, where they'd sit gathering dust until the juice turned black. All gone now. 4 active tanks is perfect for me.

Last edited:

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I have 5 kayfuns with different flavors I vape on a regular basis. I've frosted a couple kayfun plastic center pieces so I also have 6 protanks with different mint, menthol and suspected tank cracking juices. 5 protank mini's with DIY juice samples in them. Also at any given moment I have 4-5 assorted mechs, mods with a atty on them infront of me but its usually my IPV2 or Istick 50 I have in hand all the time with my fav du jour in it.
As for my wife, she has only a Protank2 ontop a provari and thats all she uses other than the occasional test vape of some DIY juice I've made.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
What is a Lemo? I'm outta the loop.

It is an RTA made by Eleaf, whose parent company is ismoka. Affordable authentic, and all around great vape for a variety of people. It works well subohm with a ton of airflow, and works well for mouth to lung flavor chasers who vape above 1 ohm.

ellejewell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
Fl.
Hmm.. I was rotating 6 ce 5 clearos, 2 protank minis and my nautilus tank. Now I got an Igo L dripper and a magma on the way so I have the cheap clearos (my first purchase) cleaned and packed away in case some one in my family needs 1 or two of them or for spares in case I accidentally break my glass tanks, unlikely though :) Now I plan on using my nautlius for my ADV since the tank is so big, My protank minis when I want to be stealthy in town, my igo L for testing flavors and my magma when I want to sit and drip and blow some clouds :)

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Hmm.. I was rotating 6 ce 5 clearos, 2 protank minis and my nautilus tank. Now I got an Igo L dripper and a magma on the way so I have the cheap clearos (my first purchase) cleaned and packed away in case some one in my family needs 1 or two of them or for spares in case I accidentally break my glass tanks, unlikely though :) Now I plan on using my nautlius for my ADV since the tank is so big, My protank minis when I want to be stealthy in town, my igo L for testing flavors and my magma when I want to sit and drip and blow some clouds :)

Sounds awesome :)

I use a Magma for taste testing as well. Its also great for mixing juices to try new concoctions.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I'm more awake now. This is my current line up:

2 Roses
1 Lemo
1 Aqua v2
2 Gus Phenomenons: one first edition and one Lite
1 Gus Estia
1 Erlkonigin
1 Plume Veil
1 Kayfun 4
1 UD Aga t-7
1 Prometey v2
1 Ataman II
1 Spheroid
1 eXpromizer
1 Reo with Cyclone
1 Magma
1 Mini Buddha
1 Flash e Vapor vs and 1 v3
1 Eviva-t
1 Veritas

Currently on the sidelines: 1 Rose, 1 Erlkonigin and 1 Sat22

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I'm more awake now. This is my current line up:

2 Roses
1 Lemo
1 Aqua v2
2 Gus Phenomenons: one first edition and one Lite
1 Gus Estia
1 Erlkonigin
1 Plume Veil
1 Kayfun 4
1 UD Aga t-7
1 Prometey v2
1 Ataman II
1 Spheroid
1 eXpromizer
1 Reo with Cyclone
1 Magma
1 Mini Buddha
1 Flash e Vapor vs and 1 v3
1 Eviva-t
1 Veritas

Currently on the sidelines: 1 Rose, 1 Erlkonigin and 1 Sat22
AAH--- when will you be thinning out your collection again? :D

Reactions: roxynoodle

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
AAH--- when will you be thinning out your collection again? :D

I don't know :). I'm currently happy with all of them. Although at some point I'll get an authentic Flash e vs and then may give the clone to someone. I'm still on the fence on the v3, but tried a different build yesterday that I like, so may get the authentic of that as well.

I just gave away 1 Erlkonigin clone after getting the authentic. Right now I'm holding onto the other because I like to use it for barn work, when I'm gone all day. I try to keep the authentics in excellent condition, and let clones be beater tanks.

Reactions: 3mg Meniere
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread