Status
Not open for further replies.

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
I rotate 4 or 5 tanks, all with different flavors. In the morning, I prefer coffee or some pipe tobacco flavor; afternoons are for Orange creamsicle with a fruit flavor thrown in for variety; after dinner, I prefer a dessert flavor such as cheesecake; and at night, my tank cracker juices get a workout.

Reactions: dhood

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
2 PT2's. 3 PT2 minis. Take the mini's on Spinners when I go out. A Lemo on a Sig for when I'm chilling out at home. Nice to have a choice of flavors going, I have 8 flavors I use regularly.

Planning to get a bunch more PT2's and a couple of Lemo's in case the Pols drop the hammer on us. I don't know how long PT's last.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I'm financially challenged right now. :blush: All I have is my 2 Evods from my starter kit.

That's working OK for now. I have to pay a little more attention to charging than I'd like, but that's not much to complain about.

I was smoking Menthol ciggies so one has been filled from day one (3 weeks now) with Halo Menthol Ice. The other tank with
something different. I may drop the Menthol this week as I have a couple small bottles of ITCV coming in.

I'm considering rebuilding my little Evod coils, maybe that can delay me getting a IStick 30 awhile longer.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: jefsview

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Lemo doesn't need a screwdriver to refill, it's got the option to use the rubber fill cap instead. That said, I never use it. Having used Kayfuns for so long I'm not bothered by using a screwdriver to refill. More important for me is the quality of the vape and, for my taste, nothing vapes as well as the Lemo.
Some people had success with those rubber rings. I OTOH didn't. They were an epic fail!

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
I guess a Picture is worth a thousand words! :)

Lets throw in 7 bottom Feeders for good measure :)

These are all in active rotation. I have a whole drawer full of old one's I don't use any more :)

Thank you for making me and my 8 KFs feel normal. Each has it's assigned place on a particular PV, 1 Vamo, 3 isticks, 4 MVPs.

I won't mention the clearos and RDAs going mostly unused.

Reactions: Steamer861

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Big KF Fan Boy here :) I retired all the KFL+'s and Russians. The V4 Rocks Obviously My Favourite :)

Thank you for making me and my 8 KFs feel normal. Each has it's assigned place on a particular PV, 1 Vamo, 3 isticks, 4 MVPs.

I won't mention the clearos and RDAs going mostly unused.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
The colourful ones are Gdna's I made them with DNA 40's and 3D Printed Parts The black one is a moded mec mod from FT with a DNA 30 in it, also home made :)

Hey Steamer! I recognize the REOs but what are the other bottom feeders????

And I rotate about 9 different tanks a day!

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Amusing HOW MANY tanks/mods we need and how many say they need variety and/or flavours for day flavours for work, flavours for nights at home, flavours for nights out, and yet in all the years we all smoked, we likely all had ONE flavour of tobacco we used daily.
Not amazing to me. Given how burning tobacco burns out the senses of taste and smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread