Status
Not open for further replies.

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
I am wondering how much Liquid and spares people have on hand at any given time.

I have about 7 30ml bottles and a couple 10ml bottles.......250ml total give or take.

How does everyone manage there supplies. :confused:

I have about 8 spare batteries for my Joye 510 which is now considered my back up and I have about 10 ea 510 atty's

My all purpose unit for now is the Protege soon to be followed up by it's big brother the Prodigy V2. :thumbs:

Generally speaking I would consider myself in maintenance Mode.

What say you??????

Last edited:

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
Hiya!At the moment Ive got about 450ml of liquids mostly in 5-10ml samples!!!i have one tv doubler that takes a chunk off the total though!!!i have 4 901 batteries, 4 901 attys, 7 510 batteries, 6-8 510 attys,millions of carts and loadsa chargers...

i too have a protege but waiting on a switch so i dont count it in my lot...i also won a laser mod from iken so that will be my new prize possession in my collection

is that what you call maintenance mode????wow a week ago i had much less and thought i was fully stocked!!!

even now i still feel like i should be better prepared!!!haha

LibertyRevolution

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
CT, USA
www.youtube.com
Just shy of 1100ml of juice right now...

I went a bit overboard I think...

Want to see my stash, see my sig for a visual..

The 40 empty cartomizers I got from puresmoker, the 70ml of juice from litecig, the latest 2 batteries from cigeasy, and the 30ml of 100mg flavorless from ENS, that I got on saturday and monday, are not included in my vaping collection pictures..

Charged

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Bloomfield, NY
6 15ml bottles in my desk drawer at work not included.

stash1.jpg

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
Over 1000mls 36mg to 100mg unflavored, over 1000mls 12mg to 48mg various flavored, PS Passthrough, Prodigy V1 and V2, a Protege, 40+ attys and 15 Joye 510s. Of course batteries, chargers, flavorings and mixing supplies. Oh and can't forget the Super TTips, they're going to last forever!:D

catlvr how r u finding the t-tips...i saw these recently and thot of investing?what do u think?

catlvr

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Kern County California
catlvr how r u finding the t-tips...i saw these recently and thot of investing?what do u think?
I have a brass one and just ordered a couple of stainless steel ones. They are great! The brass looks so good on the Protege. At first I was concerned about chipping a tooth (only while drinking of course;)) but it feels real good and I'm not worried about that anymore. Should last forever. If your a dripper definitely worth investing in imo.:thumb::D

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
olderthan....45 attys????8-o i think i have 6 of each model!!!
I know you only inquired about liquid but....

200+ ml flavors
250+ ml unflavored

45 or so atomizers, 901 and 510
Way to many 901 and 510 batteries
4 16340 batteries in rotation, 8 more new

38 cans of snus
400g, give or take, snuff

Maintenance? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread