How much do you have on Hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bekinder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Oklahoma
Hi, I'm not catvr, but I would imagine those are from Super T Man. listed on the dealers page. Don't have one..although sounds like he has a wonderful product plus the tips.

Back to the subject, about 600 ml of nic. and many flavorings. I also dumped probably
70ml. out yesterday as it had the terrible chemical smell in it from the PG. Got new PG, in mail yesterday and "lo and behold," it has no odor, just clean and pure stuff. (that stinky stuff may be the reason some people are allergic.)

Wondered off the subject for a minute there lol; 5 510s, 1 chuck, 1 silver bullet, 1 GLV and 1 Vapre51. Okay, sorry about the added stuff OP, but was on my mind about the PG.

Last edited:

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
olderthan....45 attys????8-o i think i have 6 of each model!!!

I'm not going to be found wanting! ;)

I got those before I added the snus and snuff to my arsenal. Now that I'm using smokeless my vaping has dropped to the point that I'll polly never need order anything other than batteries again! And that will be waaay into the future at that :lol:

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
I know you only inquired about liquid but....

200+ ml flavors
250+ ml unflavored

45 or so atomizers, 901 and 510
Way to many 901 and 510 batteries
4 16340 batteries in rotation, 8 more new

38 cans of snus
400g, give or take, snuff

Maintenance? :lol:

Just edited.........I was actually asking for both. Good information.

Keef

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2008
Scotland
I am kind of Old at this and tbh I dont have a clue how much I have, I moved house in Dec and am still finding stuff stashed in boxes and drawers I forgot I bought.

I know I vape approx 20ml a week, so when I get down to 60 - 80 ml of my fave liquid I stick an order in for 90 ml or so.

With the Chinese New Year Fast approaching I hope sellers will have stocked up this year, last year they were really starting to scrape the barrel while waiting for supplies.

gcram399

Dec 23, 2009
Irwin Pa
We have 80 ml of home mixed menthol in house and an order of materials to make another 200 ml (When it gets here.

I also have approx. 40 ML of assorted flavors in 4 and 10ml bottles that we'll never use, 10-15 prefilled Marlboro flavored cartridges and lots of empty cartridges.

I have 10-Joye 510's with manual batteries and 2 Premium E-Cigarettes PR-111's.

Wife has 2-Joye 510's with auto batteries, 2 PR-111's and a PCC.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
I know you only inquired about liquid but....

200+ ml flavors
250+ ml unflavored

45 or so atomizers, 901 and 510
Way to many 901 and 510 batteries
4 16340 batteries in rotation, 8 more new

38 cans of snus
400g, give or take, snuff

Maintenance? :lol:

Dang OTD I guess your ready for the PACT act.

Last edited:

skydvejam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
New Sweden, Maine
Dang where to go with this one lol, OK I am a heavy smoker, but I am also in the army, so I still can go out and run 12 miles, do at least 2-4 miles a day 4-5 days a week.
Anyways this is what I remember for sure that will be waiting for me when I get home, and no analogs, well as soon as I get everything running,
5 510 setups, 2 USB passthroughs, 2 SB's with both sets of batteries, 2 unknown vaps coming with the SB's.
1/2 Gal of VG and PG, countless flavorings, about 450 ml of varied nic concentrate, 85 empty carts, both round and flat, and about 45 flavors already made to try out and sample in strengths from 6-36 Mg.
Whew, I think I am already excited about this, I have tried to quit several times over the last 22 years of my addiction, snus was the way I quit for the longest. My wife is a light smoker of about 4-5 years, so she gets the weak stuff. But I truly plan on doing this for the long haul, and it just seems like so much fun too making my own blends to the strength that I want.
Joys of a deployment, money to make sure that I am set up for a while, and yes I got great deals on a lot of this stuff too. Still have the itch to get the big kit from DYI to finish it all off, and have a handy carrying case for all of my dyi stuff that will fit in it.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
More supplies and spares than I or my closest friends will EVER need.

Information and links to every conceivable process to extract nicotine and build devices (should it come to that) ** Thank You INTERNET you wonderful thing you !!

I'm not worried in the least honestly, even with the atomizer still being the only questionable for me (haven't researched it enough yet, but it "is" only a heating coil after all), there is no reason for me to ever be in a "panic" mode.

I could, if need be, fall back on the long standing vaporizing devices on the market (although not as fashionable or convenient for transporting or use -except the Iolite of course-).

VapeOn,
Greg

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
this is my stash at the mo...quite meagre for my 3 months vaping and ive given a good bit away...

have alot more hardware but thats the juice and accessories...minus my new laser mod;) o course...

Attachments

• xhaler.jpg
    xhaler.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread