Status
Not open for further replies.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
It was vape Wild's 2nd annual April Fool's day gag. If you actually ordered the stuff, you got a nice prize.

vapewild_pggb_aprilfoolsevent2016.jpg

Last year, they did it with "Space Pawn." You can probably still find it on their website..."sold out," of course.

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
I will play whatever it cost. If I love the juice and will vape it regularly, really don't care what it cost. I have said it before and I'll say it again. I will not go cheap on something I love so much and vape as much as I do. If I can afford the best, I will buy the best. I learned at a very young age that you get what you pay for.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
I do not mind to pay thirty to fifty cents per ml of juice, if I enjoy the flavor & quality. I might pay another ten to fifteen cents, if a juice happens to be a premium / in a glass bottle. Any more cost beyond that and I'll 1. find another vendor / lower cost juice 2. see if I might be able to mix something up 3. use unflavored juice.

Reactions: defdock

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I generally won't pay any more than the standard "premium" prices, i.e. $12 for a 15ml or $22 for a 30ml. I just find that cheap juice is not good juice, to me at least. I think You Got E-Juice was the closest to "vapeable" cheap juice I've tried, but I wouldn't order it again. Then again, I don't vape any more than 7 or 8mls in a day, so I don't go through juice super quickly anyway.

Reactions: RayRay69

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
It's long been known that e juice is the single most profitable thing in the electronic cigarette world . The ongoing profit margins are "through the roof" and thats why there has been such a huge explosion of new e juice companies.

It's also why there has been an explosion in DIY ers because once you see how ridiculously cheap e juice is by DIY, you will forever cuss yourself for spending anything more than a few bucks on a 30 ml bottle.

When i found out that i could make 200 ml of my favorite juice for around $8.00 that was it.

Before i did my own the most i payed was $11.99 for 20 ml . Now there are a ton of very good juice companies offering 120ml bottles for under $15.00 if you know where to find them.

Reactions: man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Before I was paying .25usd per ml of commercial juice for my wife, 25 bucks for 2x 50ml. My juice was $18.00 per 100ml was the cheapest I got, just went up from there.
Now I'm paying $5.00 for 200mls of DIY juice for my wife and thats .025 per ml.... Big difference. For me its less than .04 per ml since I use ingredients that are a bit more expensive.
My over all cost would be less if I used US based nicotine but I use Canadian nic and its a lot more expensive but with no customs anxiety its worth the extra bucks.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
My DIY costs me about $2.00 per 30ml and I vape that a lot.

I rarely spend over $15CAD ($11.50USD) for a 30ml in any case.

If I am in the U.S., I will order "cool stuff" to try like Five Pawns, Cuttwood, Twelve Monkeys, Suicide Bunny, Charlie's Chalk Dust, etc. Most of these are pricey and range from $20-25/30ml, but I like to see what the fuss is about and try juices I can't get in Canada.

Acies

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2015
USA
It was Vape Wild's 2nd annual April Fool's day gag. If you actually ordered the stuff, you got a nice prize.

View attachment 547517

Last year, they did it with "Space Pawn." You can probably still find it on their website..."sold out," of course.
LOL, I guess I fell for it. I thought the whole video was just to make fun of how much some people will pay or e-liquid... and it kind of was...

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
I try juice from various vendors always sampling what's available. There are only a few that I've ever re-purchased and none that I routinely buy. The most I've ever paid for pre-made juice was $1.35 a ml and it wasn't something that I liked. Most of what I've tried cost under $0.40 a ml and I almost always end up giving it away. I'm a hybrid-NET fan, pretty much all I ever vape. Hybrid-NET is made by extracting flavor from real tobacco and mixing it with secondary flavorings like vanilla, caramel, blueberry, crèmes and etc. Never was overly impressed by the flavor/quality/price/performance of retail offerings so I spent several years learning the best ways to extract flavor from tobacco and mix my own. Using the best ingredients available it currently costs around $0.90 to make 30ml. Probably a good thing since I go through 200ml a week, 60ml just for myself the rest supplying friends and family.

The good thing about Vapewild's PGGB is that for $500 you'd qualify for free shipping. :)

Last edited:

Acies

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2015
USA
I try juice from various vendors always sampling what's available. There are only a few that I've ever re-purchased and none that I routinely buy. The most I've ever paid for pre-made juice was $1.35 a ml and it wasn't something that I liked. Most of what I've tried cost under $0.40 a ml and I almost always end up giving it away. I'm a hybrid-NET fan, pretty much all I ever vape. Hybrid-NET is made by extracting flavor from real tobacco and mixing it with secondary flavorings like vanilla, caramel, blueberry, crèmes and etc. Never was overly impressed by the flavor/quality/price/performance of retail offerings so I spent several years learning the best ways to extract flavor from tobacco and mix my own. Using the best ingredients available it currently costs around $0.90 to make 30ml. Probably a good thing since I go through 200ml a week, 60ml just for myself the rest supplying friends and family.

Interesting. Where do you get your tobacco?

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
i do some DIY and i also get zamplebox monthly. i pay 29.95 shipped for 6 bottles. its the cheapest way to try many vendors and flavors. the trick with zamplebox is getting your flavor profile zeroed in. i figured it out and now i only get juice i like. i`m almost never disappointed.

Reactions: jcash74
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread