How much do you pay for e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
With nic...I vape at 6mg.

Okay, get nicotine from Wizard Labs? I'm just curious as I may start DIY for myself. Tried unflavored base last week & discovered I can do without flavor/s. Can see how adding flavors adds to overhead costs, also. I see WL has 18mg nicotine for around $7 per 120ml. That puts me at around $0.06 per ml if I'm doing the figuring correctly. See PG/VG on Ebay for around $18 for a combo buy of one 120ml of each respectively. Which puts me at around $0.08 per ml per each one. If I do 50/50 mix maybe $0.16 per ml? So I'm guesstimating about $0.22 per ml of unflavored 18mg nicotine base?

I know I'm missing something, probably in the actual mixing process. Sorry I'm dense with figures. Trying to see how you're doing a nickel per ml. Know you have to proportion the nicotine when mixing, not quite sure how that is done. Know it's math based. *chuckles*

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
Okay, get nicotine from Wizard Labs? I'm just curious as I may start DIY for myself. Tried unflavored base last week & discovered I can do without flavor/s. Can see how adding flavors adds to overhead costs, also. I see WL has 18mg nicotine for around $7 per 120ml. That puts me at around $0.06 per ml if I'm doing the figuring correctly. See PG/VG on Ebay for around $18 for a combo buy of one 120ml of each respectively. Which puts me at around $0.08 per ml per each one. If I do 50/50 mix maybe $0.16 per ml? So I'm guesstimating about $0.22 per ml of unflavored 18mg nicotine base?

I know I'm missing something, probably in the actual mixing process. Sorry I'm dense with figures. Trying to see how you're doing a nickel per ml. Know you have to proportion the nicotine when mixing, not quite sure how that is done. Know it's math based. *chuckles*
I have nicotine from several suppliers including Wizard Labs. I buy 100mg a liter at a time and break it down from there as it's more cost effective. Costs will depend on how much flavoring you use in a mix too. I've started buying pg & vg by the gallon too. :)

It's easiest to use a program like ejuicemeup to deal with the math when mixing. :)

Reactions: jcash74

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA

Cost per ml depends on many factors like where you buy, what quantity you order and shipping costs. Last liquid nic I bought was on sale (MFS) and cost $40 for a liter of 100mg, I bought 2 liters and got "free" shipping. PG and VG can be bought by the gallon at -substantial- savings as well, the last I purchased (Essential depot) cost $22 per -gallon- shipping included. At these prices mixing 18mg unflavored costs less than $0.012 per ml to make so around $0.37 to make 30ml.

Munk

Mar 16, 2016
Use to spend anywhere from $15 to $22 for 30ml ($0.50 to $0.75 a ml) for the good stuff. I bought a DIY starter kit from nude nicotine for $50, I'll have enough to make 550ml of high-grade juice ($0.11/ml which INCLUDES the cost of the equipment!). It should be enough for me to make 60ml of 20mg, 60ml of 15mg, 60ml of 10mg, 120ml of 5mg, 120ml of 2.5mg, and have 120ml+ of 0mg left over.

And then I'll finally be free :)

jcash74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
MN
A big thank you to everyone who shared a website name or program they're using or finding deals on. I don't understand why people don't share the unbelievable deals you read about them getting.

I personally use Mount Baker Vapor currently. > $30 for 3 30ml bottles. Use code "ecf" for 10% off.

Sent from my SM-N910W8

KosherVapes

Mar 5, 2016
I'm part of a lot of monthly subscriptions for eliquid as I'm always on the chase for new flavors. So.... my price varies depending on the months. My tried-and-true flavors that I often get myself run about $22-$24 per 30mls at my B&M.

I'm the type of person that has no problem spending money on something that I really enjoy.

Reactions: RayRay69

jcash74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
MN
I'm part of a lot of monthly subscriptions for eliquid as I'm always on the chase for new flavors. So.... my price varies depending on the months. My tried-and-true flavors that I often get myself run about $22-$24 per 30mls at my B&M.

I'm the type of person that has no problem spending money on something that I really enjoy.
Would you mind sharing a subscription site? I just became a member of zamplebox from a suggestion in this thread.

Sent from my SM-N910W8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread