How much do you pay for e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KosherVapes

Mar 5, 2016
Would you mind sharing a subscription site? I just became a member of zamplebox from a suggestion in this thread.

Sent from my SM-N910W8

Sure. :)
I'm part of zamplebox, and that's probably my first favorite of the bunch. (mainly because the box fits in my mail box and I don't get a "sorry we missed you" delivery receipt for not being here.
Vapebox: Monthly Delivery of Vape E-liquids, Hardware, and Accessories
The Only Way To Vape | Craft Vapery

I don't like vape box AS much as the others, mainly because these boxes are my main path to getting eliquid, not hardware. But some of the stuff that comes in the vape boxes is pretty neat.

Reactions: jcash74

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Just wondering if the tobaccos you buy are treated with any chemical or treated in any way?

Depends on the tobacco. Most tobacco is first cured (dried) using various combinations of heat and pressure. For pipe tobaccos and some cigars, much of the tobacco is then treated with what the industry calls "casings" which can include things like licorice, corn syrup, honey and molasses. That which is destined to become a "flavored" tobacco then receives "Top notes" which involves adding concentrated synthetic flavorings (just like we use in DIY) such as vanilla, cherry, peach, caramel, blueberry etc.. Finally, PG or glycerin (like we use in DIY) is applied as a humectant to help preserve moisture. Some extractors prefer to use organic whole leaf tobacco that has no casings, top notes or PG added. Cigarette tobacco is a completely different story, many tobacco companies treat cigarette tobacco with a wide range of industrial chemicals some of which, in my mind, are highly questionable in terms of toxicity. They even chemically modify the nicotine contained in cigarette tobacco to increase its potency and addictive qualities, scary stuff. Personally, I -avoid- using cigarette tobacco for flavor extraction just for those reasons. I extract pipe tobaccos, organic tobaccos and cigars exclusively.

Reactions: Vicman

VapeApe024

Mar 29, 2016
My DIY costs me about $2.00 per 30ml and I vape that a lot.

I rarely spend over $15CAD ($11.50USD) for a 30ml in any case.

If I am in the U.S., I will order "cool stuff" to try like Five Pawns, Cuttwood, Twelve Monkeys, Suicide Bunny, Charlie's Chalk Dust, etc. Most of these are pricey and range from $20-25/30ml, but I like to see what the fuss is about and try juices I can't get in Canada.

I have just ordered my first diy order and im awaiting it in the mail. i figured my costs would be about $2.50/30ml or about $.08/ml

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
About $45 a month last I figured. Which generally gets me about 300ml to 400ml (depending on who I order from itc, mech, vapewild, ohms (just got a sample pack) slims insert whatever value vendor. Add in abut 5 super mini tank coils at 15. 60 a month total to cape and be lazy lol by not making juice or coils. Which is much cheaper then my smoking habit was running around 250 a month when I quit a year ago.

Actually that's for my wife and I usually lol so we spend 45 to 60 a month on juice and both average around 5 to 7 ml a day (we actually spend two months keeping track).

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
I pay what the vendor charges for the juices I like that fit into my vaping budget (or sometimes a little beyond that if I have the money). As someone stated earlier, you get what you pay for. There are a few juices that I don't mind pay $22 for 30ml because it's kick ... juice IMO. However, I mostly order juices that are around .22-.50 per ml. If I could afford it, I would order the more expensive juices more often.

When it comes to the question of how much you are willing to spend, I guess it all depends on your budget mainly.

I'm really tired of quite a few people harping about DIY. Been there, done that, didn't work out very well for me. "OH, it's so easy" they say. I have to disagree. I tried for a year to DIY and spent more money on supplies than vapeable juice. So in my case I don't mind having someone else make the juice and send it to me. I look at it this way, I might be spending more on juice than I have to, however, I am supporting folks that know how to make juice I like. The money has to go somewhere and since I suck at DIY, I'd rather pay someone who knows what they are doing and I'm not wasting money on DIY supplies anymore for juice that goes down the drain.

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
Sure. :)
I'm part of zamplebox, and that's probably my first favorite of the bunch. (mainly because the box fits in my mail box and I don't get a "sorry we missed you" delivery receipt for not being here.
Vapebox: Monthly Delivery of Vape E-liquids, Hardware, and Accessories
The Only Way To Vape | Craft Vapery

I don't like vape box AS much as the others, mainly because these boxes are my main path to getting eliquid, not hardware. But some of the stuff that comes in the vape boxes is pretty neat.

I've been subscribing to Vapebox for the past 4 months. Most of the juices I've received so far are pretty good. There were a few that I just couldn't vape. I love getting a new piece of hardware every month, but a few of the tanks I got were not all that great. I'm waiting for my last box to come and then I'm cancelling the subscription and spend the money on juices and hardware I KNOW I like.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
evape.us - 100ml for 24.99 plus 30ml of your choice Free! 30ml - 9.89, 10ml - 3.99. Free 10ml sample of your choice with any order. Free shipping on orders over 25.00. Nothing overly complex but everything I've tried is true to the name. Some flavors can use a bit of aging but most are good straight from the mail. :2cool:

EdT586

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2015
Canada
A 100ml bottle with 48mg nic costs about $6,
mix it with 1.5 liter base which costs $12,
need 40ml to 50ml of flavor, another $15 to $25.

Average total of $40 for 1.6 liter 3mg juice,
2.5 cents per ml,
25 cents per 10ml.

I vape 10ml to 15ml per day,
Used to smoke $8 per day.

Sounds about right less the cost of the bottle which is another $0.10-$0.15 for a 10ML squeeze bottle.

Reactions: Leo Bak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread