How much does it cost, on average, to smoke e-cigarettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckle_berry

Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
Louisiana
I like your numbers...if I spend approx. $150 per month on regular cigs now (30 days * $5 per pack), I'd be tickled if smoking e-cigs cost me half that ($75/month)

IMO 75 bucks a month is a pretty good monthly budget that will also allow you to sample new flavors and try different attys, cartos.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
I think to get an average per month one really has to have been vaping for at least a year to be able to average your cost realistically. And as others have said here, if if becomes a hobby where you have to always be trying out new toys, that cost goes up. If you're a person that's simply happy with what you have and only spend your money on "needs" that cost is a lot less.

If you are willing to give yourself a monthly budget of $75 you'll have $900 to spend over a years time and that is enough to cover your needs of vaping and enjoy some of the hobby aspects of vaping too.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Grandmato's $75/mo is what I come up with, including hardware replacement dollars factored in, to cover the equivalent of a pack a day habit.
I absolutely spend more than that, due to hobby and pif things, but recognize that as separate from the base cost of vaping. Net I am still spending less than on smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread