Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I think you slipped a decimal point somewhere.

My recollection is that the half-life of nic in the bloodstream is around two hours.

Oops. Thanks for pointing out that I'm sometimes bad at math. Fixed.

And I still can't find that chart I saw.

Richard-D

Jan 23, 2017
London, UK
Unfortunately you've been even more optimistic about your nicotine consumption than your original unedited post; your decimal point has moved in the wrong direction when it should have left the building.

22.5 ml daily consumption multiplied by 6 mg/ml strength liquid = 135 mg/day of nicotine (or 0.135 g/day).

"Am I wrong?"

R.Savage

Aug 5, 2017
For work i fill up my kanger tech evod pro . A 30 ml bottle of 18 mg nix lasts me about 10 working days. Maybe 11. On the weekend depending what I'm in the mood for. Maybe 10 ml of juice then there is the mom to Friday evenings I may mtl or after dinner may dtl a dessert or candy type vape. Maybe another 2 ml before I go to bed. Im gonna have to do the math on this one.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I'm still pretty consistent at about 15 ml per day. Most of it done during two different periods of the day. About half of it in the morning between 8 am and 11 am. Not much through the rest of the day until around 6 pm then up until 11 pm the rest of it.

So two periods of pretty heavy vaping with a break during most of the day.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
I go through about 100 ml week of 3mg liquid, about 15 ML a day. Is this average or above norm?

When I first switched from smoking to vaping, I was only using about 2 ml a day but it was 45mg in a low vapor device. As I lowered the MG on nic, the ml used increased. Still less nicotine per day though than when I started.

Okay so how much are you going through in a day or week everyone?
About the same. Maybe a bit more. Really depends on stress level.

Reactions: Possum64

pwmeek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
SE Michigan
@pwmeek

When I started vaping I did 45 mg but only couple ml a day. I don't think that I could even do a hit off of 65MG nic without getting sick right away.

I do tend to chain vape in the morning and slow down later in the afternoon. I think it is more of a habit at this point rather than needing the nic though. I can go out and stay out without the vape for several hours and not really miss it that much.

It was the chain-vaping that I got tired of. Being limited to the use of only one hand for all my waking hours (I really mean chain-vaping!) just got to be a drag. Bumping up the nicotine has got me down to a few puffs avery 20 minutes or so. Sometimes even 30-40 minutes between sessions. (Note that my pre-quitting levels were as much as 4 packs of Pall-Malls per day along with most of a can of snus. I chain-smoked before I chain-vaped. I do depend on a lot of nicotine.) But, as you say, if circumstances cause me to be without vaping, I can go several hours without too much distress since I increased the nic-level in my e-juice.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I run anywhere between .5 - 1.4 ohms.. depending on my mood. I am, as a result, a lower wattage vaper. (Restricted Lung draw)

I use up between 4 - 6 ml of 3 mg e juice a day. ...

I don't actually need nicotine after I quit vaping and came back to it but having nicotine changes the way e juice tastes, and I like the taste with nicotine better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread