How much have you spent on devices to date ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebuzz

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Daphne, AL, USA
I'm well over $1000 by now probably closer to $2000. I have a hand full of small starter batteries, an Evic, a ProVari Mini coming in the mail today, and every kind of tank you can think of. I'm also the only one in my group of friends who seems to order eliquid. I just ordered a 500 ml bottle of Juicy Fruit yesterday. I keep everybody topped off and they always say they will repay me but never do. lol

jenmurray116

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Northern NJ
I've spent $670 since January, but $100 of that was on 2 kits that turned out to be knockoffs that all fried at once - I then panicked and bought 2 spinners and 2 ego twists because I was fearful of that happening again. But, since the day I actually quit, I've only spent $437, putting me only $35 in the red, which made me feel better!! :laugh: I do hope to save some money, at some point, so I can justify my next camera lens!! ;-)

mainevaper

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
maine
3 months today :D and Ive spent about $300, but... thats not just on pv's and delivery systems, it includes all the nicquid, vg/pg, and flavors (about 20), + wick/wire, and a few other odds & ends like dropper bottles etc. I'd say I have enough juice to last a year or 2, same with wick & wire, so I wont need to spend another dime on that for quite a while. I will likely be in the market for another pv(liking the vamo) soon, and maybe another type of clearo or rba tank. Also gonna try my hand at building my own pv. so maybe another $200, and Ill be dont for the year. My sig shows what I would have spent on cigs, so I'm still waaaaay ahead!

needa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
hendersonville, tn
Personally i've spent about £400,($600) on vaping toys over the couple of dozen months i've been vaping. How about you ?

about a buck twenty. and i consider them tools. not toys.

i know that sounds like im trying to be a ..... but im not. if half of these people around here considered them tools, posts like this would be considered foolish by the masses.

About 300 bucks on PV's and delivery systems and spare coils. In 2 months. More to come not finished yet. Lol

Last edited:

indianajames

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Mission, KS

Double Ouch...I gave you a Like to ease the pain :D

Yeah, that's the learning curve the way I seem to do it. There was a lot of fail involved in that. Also, a big chunk of that fail happened before I found this forum, as well as Grimm Green. Much better purchases now. :)

Lesson: Research and pay attention to what people are posting about something before you buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread