How much is 30 ml a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalkster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
FL
I have started 4 months ago, I am a dripper now but noticed I have increased my juice consumption to 30 ml. a day. Is this common and I also find I am no longer tasting the flavors anymore. I am using 3 ml. of nicotine.
You can try uping the nic to reduce vaping more. 30ml a day is not uncommon but expensive if your not making it yourself.
Tasting flavor wise could be from vaping the same juice flavor to much or vapors fatigue.

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi @Carefree welcome to the forums. When I began dripping I too started going through a lot of juice quickly (it's a very common problem). I toned down a bit since then but I'll still use 5-10ml a day. When you start not tasting flavors they call that Vaper's Tongue. Drink some more water and try a different flavor - most suggest a menthol flavor helps.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
30 ml a day to some people would be a lot. I diy my own juice so I just make some more when I need it and don't pay attention to how much I use. Sounds like you might be having vapors tongue.

There is a keyword activated search box in the upper right above your name and avatar. Practically any vape related word or phrase will work in it giving sometimes hundreds of results. I use it often.

Search Results for Query: vapors tongue | E-Cigarette Forum

Reactions: Romano Cheese

Jvincent516

Aug 29, 2015
You can try uping the nic to reduce vaping more. 30ml a day is not uncommon but expensive if your not making it yourself.
Tasting flavor wise could be from vaping the same juice flavor to much or vapors fatigue.
This is what I did, I upped my nic to 18mg from 12mg and noticed I didn't vape nearly as much. But I don't necessarily like it so will probably switch back, I rather vape more through the day then less lol.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome @Carefree. I think the others are on the right track - sounds like your tastebuds can't distinguish flavors any more.

30ml a day? I don't drip often, so I can't say if that's too much. I might go through about 5mL a day now, but mostly via tanks.

If you're not smoking, and you're enjoying what you're doing, it's all yours.

Vape On :vapor:

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
I have started 4 months ago, I am a dripper now but noticed I have increased my juice consumption to 30 ml. a day. Is this common and I also find I am no longer tasting the flavors anymore. I am using 3 ml. of nicotine.
that is a lot of juice. 30ml will last me a week

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
I sit here at my desk and chain vape all day. I go through 20 - 30 ml easy. It's not uncommon. I had to start making my own juice to offset the cost though. I cant afford $20+ a day for juice. No one knows the long term effects of vaping yet, so high levels of juice consumption is a highly debated topic. If that's what it takes to keep you off the analogs, then that's what it takes. You are probably still better off.

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
i was a chain smoker, 2+ pads/day
1yr ago started out w/cheap iclear 16 tank, could only do 4mls/day at 27mg/ml nic.
fast-forward to today, stmini rba, dremmelled out juice channels, 20-30mls/day at 2mg/ml nic
i diy my own juice, mostly fruit flavs but i add some menthol which helps to not getting vapors tongue.
only negative i felt in vaping so much is flem that i have to cough up once in awhile and if i use too much vg my chest would feel very heavy/hard to breath in.
i tried to use higher nic to vape less=fail

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
i was a chain smoker, 2+ pads/day
1yr ago started out w/cheap iclear 16 tank, could only do 4mls/day at 27mg/ml nic.
fast-forward to today, stmini rba, dremmelled out juice channels, 20-30mls/day at 2mg/ml nic
i diy my own juice, mostly fruit flavs but i add some menthol which helps to not getting vapors tongue.
1. Juice killing taste buds.
only negative i felt in vaping so much is flem that i have to cough up once in awhile
2. I have the same, but at my 5 ml/day it may happen only 2-3 times in a week.
and if i use too much vg my chest would feel very heavy/hard to breath in.
3. I do not have it, but you are not an only one to mention is.
i tried to use higher nic to vape less=fail

I have chosen do not even try subohming - I do not want to experience these things.

You've got quite a few adverse effects due to high volume vaping. Higher nic again?..

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

My guess is you are vaping at 30 watts.

If you want to cut back on juice consumption, then you need to cut back on wattage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread