• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How much/what to buy in my first order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
We've all been there...and seen gazillions of posts on it....please describe here what you go in your first order(as simply as possible for newcomers with descriptions...not everyone knwos what a pcc is(personal charging case)

Did you get enough?too much?help a newcomer out and post your experience on the mistakes you made in your first purchase

(not gonna include SE and other scams here just products like number of atomizers etc.)

This is all subjective stuff so the more posts the more helpful to get an all round picture : o)

kalekona

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Washington State
I bought PV's for both the husband and myself-

ordered mine first from one vendor- I got a 510 with 2 battery's, 2 atomizers a charger and 5 filled cartridges- along with that I got 3 3ml sample bottles of juice and 5 different empty carts.
Then from another vendor I got 3 different flavor juices but larger bottles- (i was lucky and loved 2 out of the 3)

A week later I ordered my husbands kit from a different vendor- getting the same basic kit just different LED color- I also got another 3 bottles of juice in flavors I thought the husband would like- turns out he just likes Tobacco so I have several coffee flavors I have to use. lol at the same time I ordered some more 5 ml bottles from another vendor- so for a little over $100 I had the basics for 2 and had tried 4 different vendors.

A day after those orders were placed I went back to one vendor I liked and ordered 3 more atty's- and at another vendor I got 2 mega battery's and an atty to match that the first vendor didn't have.

I really got too much juice and have found right now I really only like about 4 and have re-ordered the 2 I finished already.
Other than that I don't think I went too over board but got enough to be pre-paired for battery/atty failure.
(oh and I got 2 usb chargers and a car adapter)

In a little less than a month I have made small purchases at a number of vendors so I already have a feel of who I like and don't like- and whose juice I like best.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
When I first ordered I got two batts, two atty's, but skimped out of e-liquid...big mistake.

I originally thought I was going to use the patch w/ 0mg juice to quit smoking. When I got the kit I realized I could just use the e-cig. One never knows until the have it in hand I guess..

Then my search was on to find a local spot for carts/juice. Luckily I found a local tobacco store that sold 401 carts (priced way too high). That got me through until my order came but cost me.

In short, have plenty of batteries and atty's but also plenty of juice! A sampler of different flavors/strengths wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread