How often do you crave a cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
Oh an to answer your question, back when I first started I dual used for 3 and a half months. After I finally went to vaping exclusively, I had strong urges about once a week for about 6 months. After that it slowly went away until about 14 months. Now being over 2 years I have not had one since the 14 month mark but everyone is different. Look at all the ones you have not smoked. That's what counts.

Reactions: ChelsB

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Oh an to answer your question, back when I first started I dual used for 3 and a half months. After I finally went to vaping exclusively, I had strong urges about once a week for about 6 months. After that it slowly went away until about 14 months. Now being over 2 years I have not had one since the 14 month mark but everyone is different. Look at all the ones you have not smoked. That's what counts.

I support dual use at first!

Reactions: Ablonz

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm craving again today, think it's time to up the nic!
I agree. I started my journey with 24mg but once I went from my original cig-a-like to an ego type device I lowered it to 18. I stayed there, I am thinking, a couple a years. I listened when my body told me it was time to go to a lower strength. You are still just starting out on this journey. I think your body is telling you that you aren't ready to be lowering the strength of your nic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread