Status
Not open for further replies.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
My regular routine was cleaning mine after every tankful. I have 4 evods and a Protank. But I recently been considering since I usually only have about 5 flavors going at one time to just fill each one up with a different flavor plus my carto tank. I know the carto tank will be ok but will just cleaning and dryburning the Protank heads once a week be ok or will it kill them?

Thanks!

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
How long do you get outta one without cleaning it? I would still choose to clean mine to extend the life I was just wondering if they gunk up quicker if you leave liquid in them for a extended amount of time.

If I fill all of mine I could go a week before they would be empty cause I rotate flavors a lot.

E_DeCastro

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
SOCAL, USA
i leave them in for weeks at a time. I have 7 protank style bottom coils so I don't change flavors in tanks much. just keep refilling them. I haven't had to change one because of gunking up yet, just changed it for the sake of changing it. I figure two or three weeks I have a but load of evod atomizers that I coiled my self and just change them out ever so often. wire is cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread