How often to clean Protank Heads

Discussion in 'Clearomizers' started by cocacola31173, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocacola31173

cocacola31173 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My regular routine was cleaning mine after every tankful. I have 4 evods and a Protank. But I recently been considering since I usually only have about 5 flavors going at one time to just fill each one up with a different flavor plus my carto tank. I know the carto tank will be ok but will just cleaning and dryburning the Protank heads once a week be ok or will it kill them?

Thanks!

2. E_DeCastro

E_DeCastro Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't clean mine, I just change the coil and wick.

3. cocacola31173

How long do you get outta one without cleaning it? I would still choose to clean mine to extend the life I was just wondering if they gunk up quicker if you leave liquid in them for a extended amount of time.

If I fill all of mine I could go a week before they would be empty cause I rotate flavors a lot.

4. E_DeCastro

E_DeCastro Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

i leave them in for weeks at a time. I have 7 protank style bottom coils so I don't change flavors in tanks much. just keep refilling them. I haven't had to change one because of gunking up yet, just changed it for the sake of changing it. I figure two or three weeks I have a but load of evod atomizers that I coiled my self and just change them out ever so often. wire is cheap.

5. cocacola31173

I can't never find a place where they have both the wire and silica in stock! What kind of wire and silica do you use?

: evod, protank
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.