How often to clean Protank Heads

Discussion in 'Clearomizers' started by cocacola31173, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cocacola31173

cocacola31173 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My regular routine was cleaning mine after every tankful. I have 4 evods and a Protank. But I recently been considering since I usually only have about 5 flavors going at one time to just fill each one up with a different flavor plus my carto tank. I know the carto tank will be ok but will just cleaning and dryburning the Protank heads once a week be ok or will it kill them?

Thanks!

2. E_DeCastro

E_DeCastro Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't clean mine, I just change the coil and wick.

3. cocacola31173

How long do you get outta one without cleaning it? I would still choose to clean mine to extend the life I was just wondering if they gunk up quicker if you leave liquid in them for a extended amount of time.

If I fill all of mine I could go a week before they would be empty cause I rotate flavors a lot.

4. E_DeCastro

E_DeCastro Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

i leave them in for weeks at a time. I have 7 protank style bottom coils so I don't change flavors in tanks much. just keep refilling them. I haven't had to change one because of gunking up yet, just changed it for the sake of changing it. I figure two or three weeks I have a but load of evod atomizers that I coiled my self and just change them out ever so often. wire is cheap.

5. cocacola31173

I can't never find a place where they have both the wire and silica in stock! What kind of wire and silica do you use?

: evod, protank
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.