How old is your SB

Discussion in 'AltSmoke' started by rob33, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob33

rob33 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm still proudly using my SB I got back in late 2009. Its still a darn good backup and outlasted a few other PVDs unable to stand up to the abuse I dish out. Although the 510 connection is a little worn I expect it to outlast a few more.

2. boborone

boborone Super Member ECF Veteran

Not sure the age. Bought it used. Works no problem at all. Still waiting on a reply to an email sent to altsmoke support about a new switch. Mine seems gummy.

[​IMG]

3. halopunker

halopunker Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Check your spam mail in case the reply ended up in there :p

4. truelove

truelove PV Casanova ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I Still have my video contest prize SB how long ago was that Rob?

Much love to you and Val

5. boborone

boborone Super Member ECF Veteran

Wow. It was there. Thanks. That's weird because I got the first reply no problem. You guys really are pretty cool. Answered a question I had about some cartos on your site and got back to me about a concern on the SB. Turns out all is ok. I'm still going to hit you up for those cartos. Good price and good reviews. Thanks again.

6. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Mine will be 2 years old this coming May. It, along with an AltSmoke BB, were my very first mods.

Silver Bullet with AGA T2.jpg Bella-Phin-Frog.jpg clear&frosted-tank-1.jpg

7. EatBacon

EatBacon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    My trusty SB and two BBs are turning 4 years old got them in 2010. My SB seems to have a recessing positive pin lately some of my attys will not make a connection, might have to send her in for a tune up. I have my eye on a SBM

8. Stlpainter

Stlpainter Full Member

2 months old. I bought it after my more expensive device had to be returned for repair. Now the other mod is my back up. I love this thing! Its really awsome with the kick2 added to it.

9. Boredwalk

Boredwalk Senior Member ECF Veteran

Had mine since early 2010 along with a Black BB.
    Have to pry the center pin up regularly, but that's because i've been to lazy to send it in.

10. cddz

cddz Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

The Silver Bullet has been around a while :) I have seen a lot of unique ones come back to me for a tune up. Some have looked like they have gone through a wood chipper. LOL

11. rocks82

rocks82 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I still have my first SB from early 2010. I'm gonna have to get a pic of her. I took pretty good care of her. Just some scuffs around the bottom. Back when it was black sb or silver. :)

12. Xaria

Xaria Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

The SB was my first ecig and it's 2 1/2 years old. Still hitting like a champ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

13. cskent

cskent Vaping Master ECF Veteran

3 1/2 years old now and still working. I have to "adjust" the center pin sometimes though. I love the feel of the switch, it's gotta be one of the best on the market.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.