How safe is VG to Vape ?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by 1SicPuppy, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1SicPuppy

1SicPuppy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Has to be fairly safe with the name Vegetable included in its title one would think, But being new to the e cig world I am still uninformed when it comes to VG.

So I am personally interested in opinions regarding how safe VG is to vape and has it been tested to the extent that PG has ?

2. Balthezar

Balthezar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I use it when I DIY, make sure it's USP, and have no side effe...effe....effects (just kidding). Check out the DIY section, there's a lot of that information in there.

3. cavibird2005

cavibird2005 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd be willing to put my life on it (No kidding) that its safe. The FDA considers it a carbohydrate (food) than again they think Mc D's is food too:laugh:

4. Strigoi

Strigoi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

:laugh:
    Don't forget that pizza is a vegetable now. :laugh:

5. Balthezar

It is?? I wasn't exactly sure what Mc D's was heheh. If you need some to mix, I get mine at walmart, Humco brand, about $2.50 for 177ml.

6. 1SicPuppy

Lol, thanks Balthezar I also use VG but was after some further information.

I dont suppose you could be kind enough to point me in the right direction to find the DIY section ? Soo many forums and sub forums I am still learning my way around ECF.

7. cavibird2005

cavibird2005 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thats The American education system

8. Balthezar

9. 1SicPuppy

10. Balthezar

I'm glad you were able to find what you were looking for ;)

11. erock419

erock419 Full Member

I've read that some people are mildly allergic to VG, but in general it's just as safe as PG.

12. sliq

sliq Moved On

as safe as walking down the street. but then again, how safe is your street? something to ponder. :)

13. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Just make sure it says made from real vegetable by-products....and it is food grade and most of all usp.......
    should be clear, a little thick and have a slightly sweet taste to it......some are too thick and can be thinned by 10% distilled water...some use everclear, your preference..
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.