How to achieve warm and MILD vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Guys,

I am still very new to vaping but know by now want. Knowing how to achieve what I want is the tricky part. I will spare you the details of the journey so far but my favorite Liquids are no PG and high VG once (PG does not appear to agree with me).

I love the mildness of the VG juice and I love strong, sweet flavors like Caramel and the like.
I currently use a Kanger Emow Mega kit which has the Kanger Evod 1600 mAh VV Battery and the Kanger Mow Mega tank.
I also have the Aerotank Mini with a Kanger 650 mAh VV Batterie.

Both Clearo's use BDC at 1.5 ohms.

Both where a step up from the Evod 2 starter kit in many ways.

The problem I am having is not finding that perfect spot for me........ at lower volts, the vape is only lukewarm and when I up the voltage the vape is warmer but it also seems to be less mild, irritating my tongue quite quickly. Am I asking for the impossible or am I using the wrong devices?

I really do not want to create larger clouds than those devices produce and I do not need more TH either, just nice and smooth vape for me please.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
You might consider dropping the nic level a bit. Since it provides much of the TH (along with PG, and sometimes the flavor itself), dropping it might let you warm up the vape without the increase in TH.

You might also look into a top coil device, which puts the coil and wick closer to the tip, and generally will run a bit warmer on the vapor.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
David's suggestions are sound ones.

You also may want to consider cutting the VG with distilled water... to decrease the viscosity and nicotine concentration. You may be experiencing a slight "dry hit" condition... thinning out the liquid may help with this also, as it will improve capillary action to wick-in-coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread