How to claim the prize of the smok 300 cloud machine give away contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Hi VapingSam. In your email they said they would be contacting you. Right now everyone in China is on vacation for the end of WW2 70th anniversary. They should be back in the office on Monday and you probably won't hear until then. I'll add you to the list we have in the main SMOK thread.

VapingSam

Aug 27, 2015
Thanks for the info guys...vape on!!cheersss!!

Smok will send you another email, explaining what the next step is. In terms of shipping address ect.

There is currently a holiday in China, which should be ending within the next several days, so we should expect a short delay in response :)

VapingSam

Aug 27, 2015
Ok
Hi VapingSam. In your email they said they would be contacting you. Right now everyone in China is on vacation for the end of WW2 70th anniversary. They should be back in the office on Monday and you probably won't hear until then. I'll add you to the list we have in the main SMOK thread.
ok then...thanks for the invitation & info..so now im gonna hv 2 smoke xcube II..hohohoho

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I don't usually see the stickies after a while, they just blend into the background, I probably thought it was the old disruptor stickie
That thread was a bit insane though. It was only up for a week, and they had over 25,000 posts....everyone trying to win the 50 being given away in the thread outside of the regular drawing.

Reactions: VapingSam

VapingSam

Aug 27, 2015
Still no reply from ecig media..how bout u?

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread